shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m New!!! Blue/Brown and... pink??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Satinka

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody!! i''m new here! i''ve been lurking for a while but this is my first post!!

I have a question for you all... I am thinking of doing my colors as light blue w/ brown accents but i would like to have pink flowers. My sister and i were thinking maybe like some bright pinks (not HOT pink, just bright) mixed with some lighter pinks and greens probably? maybe whites? i am not sure.

does this sound weird?? Also, i was thinking i would do brown napkins and white table cloths, but then if i have pink flowers i''m going ot be brown/pink not blue/brown.

Anybody out there doing blue/brown i would love your feedback! or anybody else who has an opinion, i''d love to hear that too!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s doable as long as you select the right shades. I didn''t have a color palette for my wedding, we just did what we wanted/thought looked nice and that worked out well.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Satinka-

I am having a hard time envisioning your color scheme in my head.....I do love brown and blue together though, I think they look lovely. Hve you checked out The Knot? Here is a link from there that incorporates blue color schemes....check them all out!!! Also, look at bridal mags- they surely have TONS of ideas there!!!!

Good luck!

http://weddings.theknot.com/odb/Results.aspx?&colors=Blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results