Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m New!!! Blue/Brown and... pink??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Satinka

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody!! i''m new here! i''ve been lurking for a while but this is my first post!!

I have a question for you all... I am thinking of doing my colors as light blue w/ brown accents but i would like to have pink flowers. My sister and i were thinking maybe like some bright pinks (not HOT pink, just bright) mixed with some lighter pinks and greens probably? maybe whites? i am not sure.

does this sound weird?? Also, i was thinking i would do brown napkins and white table cloths, but then if i have pink flowers i''m going ot be brown/pink not blue/brown.

Anybody out there doing blue/brown i would love your feedback! or anybody else who has an opinion, i''d love to hear that too!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s doable as long as you select the right shades. I didn''t have a color palette for my wedding, we just did what we wanted/thought looked nice and that worked out well.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Satinka-

I am having a hard time envisioning your color scheme in my head.....I do love brown and blue together though, I think they look lovely. Hve you checked out The Knot? Here is a link from there that incorporates blue color schemes....check them all out!!! Also, look at bridal mags- they surely have TONS of ideas there!!!!

Good luck!

http://weddings.theknot.com/odb/Results.aspx?&colors=Blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.