shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m looking for a black boatneck dress with 3 quarter sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,
About a year ago I saw this dress I loved in a store and I haven''t seen one like it since. I''m looking for a black dress with a boatneck ance three quarter or elbow length sleeves. I''d love the fabric either to be a thin sweater-like material with stretch or a thick jersey with stretch.

Anyone know of a place that sells a dress like that?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember seeing that shape in a ponte knit at Macy''s, Nordstrom''s, etc. last year...such a cute style, would love to have one myself. I would check those websites, that is such a classic style that surely those stores are still carrying it.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love boatnecks w/ 3/4 sleeves - I''ve been looking everywhere for shirts with this combo.

That dress NF posted is adorable, and J Crew always makes such nice things
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 11:25:48 AM
Author: monarch64
I remember seeing that shape in a ponte knit at Macy''s, Nordstrom''s, etc. last year...such a cute style, would love to have one myself. I would check those websites, that is such a classic style that surely those stores are still carrying it.
This is a great idea! I thought that this would be relatively easy to find (hence why I didn''t buy the last one I saw), but I''m actually surprised at how hard they are to find!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 1:47:41 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
I love boatnecks w/ 3/4 sleeves - I''ve been looking everywhere for shirts with this combo.

That dress NF posted is adorable, and J Crew always makes such nice things
1.gif
I love tees with this shape as well, if anyone finds some of those in jersey or soft stretchy cotton I''d definitely be interested! This combo is always so flattering on the shoulders and busts of most women.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 7:43:33 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 1/14/2009 11:25:48 AM

Author: monarch64

This is a great idea! I thought that this would be relatively easy to find (hence why I didn''t buy the last one I saw), but I''m actually surprised at how hard they are to find!

I feel like its always that way when you are looking for something really specific - you saw it but didn''t get it, and then it becomes really hard to find.

Have you tried googling those terms together in different combinations?

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I have one that I have about worn out. I love it. I have been looking for a replacement for a couple of years and haven't found anything quite right. I love how comfortable it is to wear.
AmberGretchen - wow Thanks for posting that site - I have never seen it before and suspect it will become a regular site for me!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 7:46:31 PM
OK, check out this: website with possibilities
Oh my goodness!! That site is awesome!! There are quite a few that I like there, and there are even more if I just type in "black boatneck dress". Awesome!!! Thanks so showing me that site.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 8:32:03 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 1/14/2009 7:46:31 PM

OK, check out this: website with possibilities

Oh my goodness!! That site is awesome!! There are quite a few that I like there, and there are even more if I just type in ''black boatneck dress''. Awesome!!! Thanks so showing me that site.

You''re welcome - glad to help
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results