shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m in love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I saw it yesterday at Nordstrom - sitting innocently on a shelf, grinning down at me. Its just perfection - the color, the size, the styling. I can''t stop thinking about it. I''m trying to figure out if I can scheme some way to get it...I don''t know if anyone else has seen this color in person - but its absolutely amazing

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MMJcranberryturnlockperfect11.jpg

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a really cute bag - definitely
emlove.gif
worthy!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks StephensBride - I admit, I''m head over heels for this one. I''m sitting here at my lab, trying to do experiments, but really I''m scheming about how I can get this bag LOL
3.gif

Is that your little one in your av? Totally adorable
9.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
If I were working right now I'd be right there with you which is why I try and stay out of the shopping thread (everything is too tempting here). LoL

ETA: Yup, that's my baby girl. >
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh adorable! I love it. I am such an enabler...I will see if I can find a coupon for you somewhere.
17.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hehe - thanks NF
1.gif
Don''t worry too much about being an enabler - I''m perfectly capable of getting into plenty of trouble with these things all on my own
27.gif
11.gif
Plus, if I find a coupon, I can use "its on sale" as a selling point in talking DH into it, right?
31.gif
I know they sell it at Nordstrom and Bloomie''s
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 5:59:38 PM
Author: StephensBride
If I were working right now I'd be right there with you which is why I try and stay out of the shopping thread (everything is too tempting here). LoL

ETA: Yup, that's my baby girl. >
9.gif

Well, *technically* I'm not working right now either - I'm in a full time PhD program. But I do get a stipend, and they pay all my fees and tuition, etc...Plus I'm (hopefully) graduating in less than a year, and then I should be making a lot more money. Then I'll really be tempted to shop
20.gif
3.gif

Your daughter is darling - love the hair
9.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Amber, is that Marc Jacobs? It looks lovely!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Yes, its Marc by Marc Jacobs, so not as expensive as the regular Marc Jacobs stuff, but still out of my (very limited right now) budget...
7.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I love the color! Maybe it will go on sale? Check on Smarbargains, sometimes they have great deals! Fingers crossed that it will be yours soon.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sweetie - I''ve got my fingers crossed too, I''m going to keep an eye out for it on every website I can think of
31.gif
27.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Man, that bag is gorgeous. I''d carry that anyday!
emsmilep.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful style, does in come in a metallic color?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
beau - I know it did come in a metallic in the Fall, in a similar style (might not have been exactly the same). Not sure if it does now.

Are you anywhere near a Marc by Marc Jacobs store? I''m in San Francisco, and I know we have one here, but not sure where else they are.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I saw that bag at Saks and at the Marc by Marc store in Boston...the color is gorgeous! You have to get it!
9.gif
It''s pretty new but you might be able to find a coupon code on The Purse Forum if you try!

I love the Turnlock bags! I have the Turnlock Teri in a great brick red color from a few years ago and it''s so soft and beautiful! I promise you won''t regret getting it!
11.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hehe thing2 - I think you and I are a bad influence on each other with the Marc by Marc Jacobs
2.gif
27.gif
11.gif

Seriously, I don''t think I would regret it unless my DH stopped speaking to me...
3.gif
20.gif
But even then it might be worth it, as long as he only stopped for a little while
11.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful bag. Do you have a Nordstom''s Rack in your area? Sometimes if people return a bag with no tag or if dust bag or something is missing, they send it over to the Rack, where they GREATLY discount it. It''s a long shot, but you never know what you may find there.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That''s a good thought Fancy - we have several Nordstrom Racks near us, so I''ll try to check them and see if any of them are carrying similar things. I know the one that''s closest to my lab gets a lot of the designer stuff from the big Nordstrom in downtown SF, so that one might be a good bet...

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Great color!!!! I hope you get it!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results