shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m in love with Bobbi Blu!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Bobbli Blu shoes! I just bought my first two pairs! (Well, actually my mom bought them for me for my bday!) They are SO comfortable and SO cute... the details are to die for! Is anyone else a fan of Bobbi Blue?

I got these peep toes. The picture doesn''t shoe the exact color- the bow is brown (not as dark as shown), the trim is reddish-pink and the heel is bronze... underneath is purple. Macy''s was crazy busy but everyone was stopping and commenting on these heels!

bobbiblu_peep.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
I also got these Maryjanes. I swear the heel did not feel that high... maybe they make a lower heel version? IDK but they were comfy!

What appears to be white in the picture is more of a soft silvery white. The zigzag in bronze. The soft gold looks pretty true to what it is IRL. The bottoms are periwinkle. I had wanted soft gold shoes and tried a similar Bobbi Blu pair on, but I liked these a lot better.

bobbiblue_maryjane.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Super cute shoes and Happy Birthday!
emotion-19.gif
The white Mary Jane''s are my favorite!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, cute shoes!

(And Happy Birthday!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results