shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm in loooovveeee......

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
With a ring :cheeky: To the point that all I could think about last night was this ring and I wasn't able to sleep until 2am or so. I emailed the seller of the ring with an offer and have been sitting on the edge of my seat ever since waiting to hear back. It's everything I've imagined in my perfect ring. *sigh* No photos or details until this ring is mine! :bigsmile:

I can't be the only PSer to lose sleep over a sparkly! :cheeky:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
How exciting :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
hope u get it and cant wait to see the pic! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sending you dust- here's hoping you score that ring!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ah, the glorious flush of infatuation - I'm rooting for you! I want to see this baby. :mrgreen:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've so been there! Hope that you get it so that we can drool over it "in person"....or at least on your person! ;))

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
It is on layaway until my birthday (25 days but who's counting ;-) )

It has old mine cut meele (7 points each) and a blue sapphire. Pics to come tonight :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see pics!
I have been there, its exciting and gut wrenching all at the same time, love it :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed for you!!! I can dig not being able to sleep about a ring! We all can. Or have.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
The lack of sleep is showing. I called Verizon earlier and the gal asked, "can I call you sparkly?" To which I replied, "why do you want to call me? I'm already on the phone..."

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.rubylane.com/item/396840-4454/Superb-18K-Platinum-Edwardian-Sapphire

I have always loved the princess di style ring before I even knew that it was the princess di ring and had been saving up to have a nice one made. Then Kate Middleton came along and made the style popular all over again. It would honestly bug me if I spent the money to create a beautiful ring only to have people assume that it was no different than the Avon replica. Then I stumbled upon this one! Everything about it is wonderful. The curve of the shoulders of the 18k gold shank, the details in the undergallery, blue of the sapphire, (especially!) the old mine diamonds and its little flaws that say "I have been loved". Can't wait for it to be on my finger :bigsmile:

4454.1L.jpg

4454.3L.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, GORGEOUS - and such a great price! Happy early b-day, indeed!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly Blonde|1307749932|2942949 said:
The lack of sleep is showing. I called Verizon earlier and the gal asked, "can I call you sparkly?" To which I replied, "why do you want to call me? I'm already on the phone..."

You are beyond adorable :bigsmile: And yes, my word I have lost sleep over diamonds! The ring is stunning, congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly, I can see why you love it! Congrats and happy b-day! You are definitely not the only one to lose sleep over a sparklie!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that really is gorgeous SB!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results