shape
carat
color
clarity

Im going to buy these tomorrow?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is why I love pearls anyway- there are lovely things to be had at all price points and colours to suit everyone! My latest $40 strand from Wen is bringing me as much joy as any fancy one would! Enjoy your necklace, it’s very pretty.

One day im going to buy pearls from everyone
Wen, PP, Andrew, Mikimoto .... =)2

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
They are fun and colourful. As IcyJ noted they are dyed off round freshwater pearls. But as long as a seller is up front about such things then you can make an informed choice . Sometimes Fun wins the day !
glad you are enjoying them !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are fun and colourful. As IcyJ noted they are dyed off round freshwater pearls. But as long as a seller is up front about such things then you can make an informed choice . Sometimes Fun wins the day !
glad you are enjoying them !

They came from an independent jewler in the main street here
i live in a provincial town still with some mom & pop stores, and only the one big box
they have nice giftwear almost from another era - crystal and silver wear
They do have a bench and have their own creations for sale (young from what i saw) so im keen to try them out probably just with resizing rings to start

They did have more exspensive pearls (but honestly unless its Mikimoto the quality of pearls for sale in this country arnt that great and they are all overpriced) but these were actually the cheapest in the window
Im sure the label mentioned dyed fresh water

They are indeed good fun

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results