shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m going to be in a bridal magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
A few months ago my wedding photographer called me and had said that Brides Houston magazine had asked her to submit some photos, so my photographer asked permission to submit mine.

Well I just an email from the editor saying that one of my pictures had been chosen and she''d like more background information about my wedding.

Its going to be on stands in January! I''m so excited.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
congrats!! sounds like fun
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s SOO exciting! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is very cool!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Congrats appletini! That''s so exciting!
36.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Appletini - that''s awesome!! Congats!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
That is so exciting! Are they going to be doing a little story on your wedding too? If you are allowed to, can you post the pic that is going in the magazine? I''m too curious for words!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww thats so cool appletini...!!!! our wedding bouquet was featured in a mag so that was super fun for me but having you guys actually featured is even cooler!!
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How awesome is that? Congratulations!!!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
How cool, Apple!! Too bad LA doesn''t get them! That is great, and your pics totally deserve the fame!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really cool!! You''re going to have to scan the pages for us in LA
emsmiled.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
how cool! you must post pics!!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Aw how very cool! I''ll have to make it a point to look for you in the January issue!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool, I hope you post a pic from the magazine!! That''s very exciting, be sure to save a few copies to show your kids when you are older. They will love it.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
WOW I do buy that magazine!!! how great!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! Your photographer tooks some wonderful pic -- I especially like the candid shots. Do you know which one will be published?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
that is so cool! def let us know when and which issue it is! i def want to check it out!!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!
That is so cool! YOu must be totally excited! Do you know which pics they''re planning on using?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
wow! that is so cool! It will be something so special to treasure....and of course show your kids. Almost like a reward for putting together such a beautiful wedding!!!!!!!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, appletini! About a month or so after our wedding, we discovered that our photographer posted some pictures from our wedding on their website. We thought it was pretty cool! (even though they aren''t our fav pics!)

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
That is awesome, Apple!!! Will the magazine only be available in TX? If so, I hope you can post some pics for us!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very exciting! You''ll have to scan in the magazine pages when the issue comes out!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Update: See Brides Houston Spring/Summer 2007

Here it is....

HHD-BH.JPG

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Here is a bigger picture of the picture...

HHD-RH.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
awesome!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Appletini, that is AWESOME! Congrats!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Cool! It looks great!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Kewl - how fun and exciting...I know how excited I was to realize that a store in one of the local towns had used a wedding pic I had done as their advertisement...The girl that had gotten married, had worked there, and had bought all her fabric there for her dress and her bm''s dresses. She didn''t tell me she had submitted it for publication. She was so proud of her pics that I had done, that she had done it as a surprise to me - she passed me the little booklet and said "Thot you might like looking through this...has some kewl photography in it"...needless to say, I was all
6.gif
when I saw it - giggle I had done their 225 wedding photos as a present to them - they only had to pay for the developing, and she said it was her way of saying how much she loved them and was proud of them :} Nicest thank you I had ever had :} giggle
I love your pic appletini - so, how many copies DID you buy? giggle :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results