shape
carat
color
clarity

i''m going ring shopping this weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
yay! finally something fun to say. :) so, we''re finally going ring shopping for the first time this weekend. we are in NYC so we will be going to the diamond district.
9.gif
tiffany''s was quickly ruled out, but I might take him there just for fun, since it''s only 13 blocks away.
2.gif

it''s a good thing i''ve been reading a lot of stuff on this forum - I feel like i''m a bit more prepared. who knows what those vultures will try to sell us...
Also, we discussed the budget and i''m pretty excited because i have a little more wiggle room than what i was predicting. not that it would be less exciting if it were less...but with the economic downturn, i was expecting a lot less.
so, i will update you guys after that first trip. (assuming you want to hear about it). I''m going to be looking at emerald cuts.
36.gif

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
oh yay! such exciting news, have lots of fun and ofcourse come back and update us!
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Come back and tell us how it goes- have fun!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
have fun, and take some pictures! (if you can!)

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Of COURSE we want to hear about it! Have a wonderful time! I''ll be very interested to hear how it goes.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results