shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm gaga over a Singlestone ring!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so SS posted this ring on Facebook yesterday...

It's totally different than anything I've seen and I love the vintage look. It isn't even blingy or sparkly! Is that an emerald cut diamond or a semi-precious stone? What kind of metal is that? I know I sound lame asking these questions, but it doesn't look like a typical engagement ring. I would love to recreate it maybe as a RHR!

59600_500957799937689_1989095007_n.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh that strikes me as very 50's -- maybe I think so because my mom has an aquamarine ring almost like it. It really doesn't look like a diamond. Paste maybe?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why don't you give them a call or message them on FB about details? I don't think it looks like a diamond either. The setting is lovely.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
The setting is very nice -- looks like silver that needs a good polish to me. Agree the stone looks like paste. It would be really nice with a colored sparkly stone.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't even know what Paste was...had to look it up! I guess it was sold as an engagement ring. Knowing SS, it was probably a million dollars. That is why I want to try and do a knock-off. Might be fun!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I found out! Its a 1.76ct Stepcut diamond set in a vintage yellow gold mounting. Style# AND10-13

I KNEW it had to be something super duper fancy from SS! I wonder what something like that would cost?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results