shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m feeling nekkid today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I had to go to work this morning without my e-ring, because my hand was too swollen. So I''m wearing my w-band stacked with 2 other bands, but it''s not the same. I''ve never not worn my e-ring before (except at home).
7.gif

I feel ''undressed''!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 2:23:43 PM
Author:HollyS
I had to go to work this morning without my e-ring, because my hand was too swollen. So I''m wearing my w-band stacked with 2 other bands, but it''s not the same. I''ve never not worn my e-ring before (except at home).
7.gif

I feel ''undressed''!
9.gif
I hope your hand feels better soon Hol, I bet you miss your ring!
39.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ugh! I hate that feeling. At least you chose not to wear it - it is worse when you look down and realise that you just forgot to wear your band/e-ring!

Hope your finger feels better soon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know exactly how you feel. Yesterday I didn''t put on my rings before I took my daughter to school. Normally I put on everything before I leave the house. So later when I went out to run errands, I realized I had never gone back upstairs to put on my rings and watch. I hate when I do that, but it is pretty rare. I hope your swelling goes down quickly!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I think my swelling is either arthritis or a change in our weather to warm/humid from dry/cool. My w-band slips more easily on and off now, so I guess it has returned to normal.

The hubs is bringing my ring to me. Yeah! I knew platinum was heavier, but didn''t realize until today just how much heavier than gold. It''s the lack of weight making me feel nekkid.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! So the hubs is bringing it to you! How sweet that he "gets" how you''re just not the same without your e-ring. A lot of guys would be like, "You want me to bring you a ring???"
31.gif
PS husbands know better.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so sweet of your Hubs.
1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought maybe since it has warmed up so many places you meant you were feeling like REALLY going nekked today! 60F here in Chicago!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
So you have been running around in public nekkid
6.gif
I''m shocked, Holly. It''s a good thing that the hubs is bringing you something to cover yourself!! I''ve, on occasion, left my e-ring at home and turned the car around and gone home to get it
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too funny! I think I feel naked without any rings at all, but it''s not a hugely noticeable thing because my set is so thin (2mm each). I go without my e-ring lots, I just love the look of only a wedding band
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your hand! I hate not wearing my ering!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I hate not wearing my engagement ring. My fiance is a very giving guy, but if I called him to bring me my ring, he''d laugh pretty hard!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 1:50:53 AM
Author: musey
Too funny! I think I feel naked without any rings at all, but it''s not a hugely noticeable thing because my set is so thin (2mm each). I go without my e-ring lots, I just love the look of only a wedding band
1.gif

I would NEVER be without that gorgeous ring you have omg! You want me to babysit for you?
31.gif

I have left without my ring before and I just HATE it. I''ll go back for it if I haven''t gotten too far. It feels terrible. My husband used to forget his a lot because he wasn''t used to wearing a ring, but now even he complains about being naked if he forgets it. Thankfully, he has a really obvious tan line without it (rides in the car with his arm on the window edge so he gets a lot of sun), so no ladies hit on him
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 8:05:26 PM
Author: risingsun
So you have been running around in public nekkid
6.gif
I''m shocked, Holly. It''s a good thing that the hubs is bringing you something to cover yourself!! I''ve, on occasion, left my e-ring at home and turned the car around and gone home to get it
2.gif
Absolutely! Been late a couple of times for that as a matter of fact!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results