shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Engaged!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock
After lurking here and posting and all that jazz, its official i am engaged as of last night!!!

Yay !!! :)
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Dreamcatcher!!! That''s great news!
Do you have any pictures of the ring?

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock
Thank You!!

No no photos ...
7.gif
Not yet, that''s a whole other drama in its own !!

They didn''t set it or size it like he had asked them to sevveral times with several phone calls and so when he went to pick it up he called and they said it wasnt quite ready but they would have it ready by 5 o clock and so i guess he got there, picked it up and on the way home was looking at it and realized it hadn''t been sized at all!!! So it only fits my pinky
7.gif
It would be one thing if they were upfront and honest and told him they didn''t get it done but they didn''t say anything!!

Also, i''m not anywhere near being an expert, but the setting looks like it was done hastily / not perfect.

so i am not sure what we are going to do about that

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Dreamcatcher!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about all the complications with the ring, Dreamcatcher! But if that isn''t life though, ya know.

I''m sure it will all work out, though. Plus, you''ll have your *FI*
emotion-5.gif
to go through all that annoying stuff with.

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys :)

On the plus side, my boss keeps telling people i''m so happy i''m "bouncing" around work. lol. And she told me that it was the best news she heard in a long time and i made her day!!

So all in all i wont let it get me down!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results