shape
carat
color
clarity

~~~I''M ENGAGED~~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, that''s great! Congrats, can''t wait to hear more!
36.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Cheers!!!!!

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Yaaay!!! Congrats! Can''t wait to hear all the details!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, EyeElle. Where are the details??!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Can''t wait to hear the story and see pics of the ring -- Endless Love replica sounds fabulous
18.gif
!

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

Thank you again for your kind words ... and your patience lol

I have taken pics of my beauty and will put them up tomorrow. For now here is my very own proposal story :)

My Fiance and I take alot of walks, its how we started and how we got to know eachother. And one of our favourite spots to go walking is this little beach by my place. He calls me and asks if I wanted to go for a walk. I said sure we can and off we went.

It was a nice day and the sun was starting to set so he took me by the water and we sat down and talked for a little. He started with stories about how we first met and how I made him nervous lol

And then he started to rub my back ... and that turned to drawing on my back ... you know that game when you draw and you have to guess what it is? Well thats what he was doing lol
I wasn''t getting it lol so he then said ok how about I draw in the sand and then you can guess what it is. So he went off and was drawing .. I wasn''t allowed to peak.

He then said ok I am ready ... I walked over and he had drawn a big diamond ring in the sand. I turned around and there he was on bended knee with that same ring he has drawn in his hand!!

And that''s when he asked me to marry him :)

The End lol
12.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
eeeeekkkkk! that sounds so amazing, and a surpise.......cant wait to see pics!
35.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
OMG, what a sweet story! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you! I''m looking forward to seeing some pictures
31.gif
31.gif

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Such a cute story!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2009 10:26:20 PM
Author: EyeElle
Hi All,

I have taken pics of my beauty and will put them up tomorrow. For now here is my very own proposal story :)

My Fiance and I take alot of walks, its how we started and how we got to know eachother. And one of our favourite spots to go walking is this little beach by my place. He calls me and asks if I wanted to go for a walk. I said sure we can and off we went.

It was a nice day and the sun was starting to set so he took me by the water and we sat down and talked for a little. He started with stories about how we first met and how I made him nervous lol

And then he started to rub my back ... and that turned to drawing on my back ... you know that game when you draw and you have to guess what it is? Well thats what he was doing lol
I wasn''t getting it lol so he then said ok how about I draw in the sand and then you can guess what it is. So he went off and was drawing .. I wasn''t allowed to peak.

He then said ok I am ready ... I walked over and he had drawn a big diamond ring in the sand. I turned around and there he was on bended knee with that same ring he has drawn in his hand!!

The End lol
12.gif

How adorable and sweet.... congratulations!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Want to see pics!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock

What a sweet story :) congratulations!! Now, didn''t you promise us pics?

31.gif

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
aww what a sweet proposal, i love it!!

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
Congrats...Pictures??

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
My pic is up at SMTR.
Title: ~~~MY BEAUTY~~~

5.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
What a cute proposal!!! =]

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2009 10:26:20 PM
Author: EyeElle
Hi All,

The End lol
12.gif

SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!! =D Congrats!!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
That is SUCHHHH a cute story!!! I love it when boys are cute :):):)

Congratulations! Can''t wait to see pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results