shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M ENGAGED!!! TAKE ME OFF THE LIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

And that ring is absolutely goooooooooorgeeeeeouuuuuus!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, radiantgirl!!
36.gif
You & your fiance are such a beautiful couple. What a sweet, romantic proposal & absolutely stunning ring! The setting is so delicate & lovely & your gorgeous radiant looks huge on your tiny finger! (lucky girl....
27.gif
)

Congrats to you & your FI on your engagement!
36.gif

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
KristyDarling, allycat 0303, mrssalvo, Dee*Jay, Albicocca, and Brightspot - You guys just made my day! Thank you so much for your sweet compliments!
1.gif
I am still trying to get used to wearing the ring. The ring is a size 3, and it fits pretty loose on my finger. I was afraid that it was going to be snug on me, but luckily, it's not. I am hoping once I get the matching wedding band, it should fit a bit better on me.

The only thing that does bother me about the ring though, is the height at where diamond is set. I will probably need your opinions on whether to get it set lower or not. Everyone that has seen it in person thinks it looks good the way it is, but I'm so obsessed about how high the diamond set. I really like the diamond to be set as low as possible. When I get a chance, I will take pictures of the profile to get everyone's opinions. Thanks again everyone! It feels so good to have a fiance!!!
9.gif

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else to be off the list soon too!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock

Congrats radiantgirl!!! What a cute couple. The ring is gorgeous! Love the pave band. That 1.23 looks HUGE on your size 2.75-3 finger! Lucky girl!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! Lucky girl with your tiny fingers...I wouldn''t like my diamond to sit too high up either, but I don''t have any real advice about it. I''m sorry! Enjoy that beautiful sparkle!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! So pretty and huge on that little finger! Please post the new shots as soon as you can...I''d love to see that profile view....

You guys are such a cute couple!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Radiant Girl!! That is just a gorgeous setting and you two are adorable!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
From one radiant lover to another, that ring is gorgeous!! And it looks huge on your finger!!! Great pick on your stone, it looks fantastic. Congrats, on your engagement and wear your ring with joy.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Radiant!!!! The ring is absolutely gorgeous, and you sound so truly happy!!! Enjoy this new phase... you''re a fiancee!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Radiantgirl!!!!!!!!
6.gif

OMG!!!! How did I miss this!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your ring is beyond BEAUTFIFUL, and looks AMAZING on your finger!!! Both the setting and the diamond are just divine!!!
30.gif
I am so happy for you! YAY! Enjoy this special time!
Now we can meet eachother on the "brides" forum to talk about the wedding! Have any idea when it will be???

Congrats again, you and your fiance are an adorable couple!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow! That is one of the most stunning radiants I''ve ever seen!

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Snlee, IrishAngel, TravelingGal, Caligal, kcoursolle, ephemery1, Dani, and FacetFire - Thank you so much for all your compliments! You guys are sooo sweet! I haven't gotten a chance to take anymore pictures of the ring especially of the profile so you guys can tell me if you think it's set too high, but I promise to do that soon. I am actually slowly getting used to it. Maybe I think it's high because I have never worn a diamond ring before! I should also start a SMTR thread soon, too, probably by this weekend.

kcoursolle - I saw that you have a radiant too! I love them! Thanks for the compliment on the stone. We had a hard time picking out the right stone, but we ended up getting it online at DCD. I am so happy with it!

ephemery1 - I am totally enjoying this phase, but we are trying to get everything done for the wedding since it's only 9 months away! I am still getting used to that fact that I have a fiance and I am a fiancee. But I love it!!!
9.gif

Dani - Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It's funny because I already enlisted myself on the BIW thread even before I was taken off this list. The only reason being is because we already set our date and reserved our venue prior to his "official" proposal. The venue we wanted gets booked a year in advance, so we felt like we had no choice. Our date is set for 4/14/07, the weekend right after Easter. How is all your planning going? When is yours again?

FacetFire - Thank you! Thank you! We looked long and hard to find the right stone, and I am so thrilled at our final choice! It sparkles like crazy!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
"Dani - Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It''s funny because I already enlisted myself on the BIW thread even before I was taken off this list. The only reason being is because we already set our date and reserved our venue prior to his "official" proposal. The venue we wanted gets booked a year in advance, so we felt like we had no choice. Our date is set for 4/14/07, the weekend right after Easter. How is all your planning going? When is yours again? "

Radiantgirl-
We officially set the date for September 28, 2007! Finally! Its such a relief to have that done at least...we have 2 appts next week to meet with photographers- our schedules are packed already! Thank goodness I have over a yr to plan this thing!!!

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Dani - Congrats on setting your date! The venue you picked is beautiful! We already booked our venue, Buddhist temple, Catholic church, photographer, and videographer, but I already feel stressed out because there is so much to do. At least you have a bit longer time to plan that I do! Good luck on all your planning, and I will see you over at the BIWs threads.
1.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Radiantgirl, you and your sweetie look so cute! What a sweet proposal too. Your ring looks amazing! Please post more pictures! I can''t believe you are a size 2.75. My sis can wear a size 3 and I thought she had the tiniest fingers.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like it was a great proposal, and your ring is really beautiful!! Congratulations to both of you!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Yay...CONGRATS! I know i''m a little late, i''ve been out of town. Your ring looks amazing.
1.gif

genette

Shiny_Rock
Wow your ring looks so big on your finger. You are so lucky to have small fingers it creates the look of a big stone without having to have paid so much for it. SO LUCKY...oh yea and your ring is beautiful. Congratulations
1.gif

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Radiantgirl,

I can''t believe I missed this post.. I''ve been MIA from this forum for 2 weeks and lo and behold.. congrats!! You guys look so very happy and that ring looks massive on that tiny tiny finger of yours.

Congratulations!! I would luv to see the profile of the ring. I don''t care for high rings because I feel that they would get in the way. I''m sure the folks here at PS will chime in with their valuable suggestions.
30.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! LOVE THE RING - LOVE THE SETTING especially! I have never seen that one and it is just perfect with your radiant. Congratulations again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results