shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m back with a few non-prof teaser pics!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2010 12:21:11 PM
Author: cupcake*muffin

Date: 7/1/2010 11:45:41 AM
Author: luckynumber
honestly cupcake, you are soo soo beautiful, i am gobsmacked!
30.gif

LOL....you guys are too kind. It''s funny what a little makeup and hairstyling can do. I wish I had my own hair and makeup team for every day
2.gif

When I was growing up I was never the traditional definition of Chinese beauty because my eyes are bigger and I have that ''fold'' and for other reasons, so my family always told me that I was ''charismatic'' but not pretty. It''s always mind boggling when people tell me they think I''m beautiful, cause I think I''m kind of plain. LOL. It''s the makeup and hair! Trickery!
It is not trickery -- you look stunning!

Your dresses turned out amazing. You and your DH both look so happy and wonderful together. (and you know it is genuine happiness and love when someone in so much pain is able to smile like that
1.gif
).

You''ve both been through so much recently and managed to be positive through it all. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding -- I hope it is the start of a happy, healthy life together.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
aw cupcake, these pictures are beautiful! it sounds like everything that went wrong, did go wrong, but i''m glad you came out of it in good spirits and never lost the bigger picture: being married to the man you love! i hope he gets better soon, congratulations!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry things went less than smoothly, but I must say you and your husband looked fantastic! Congratulations and I hope your marriage is nothing but smooth sailing from here!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
From the pictures you would never know what went on behind the scenes and leading up to the wedding. But that is a good thing!! You looked gorgeous and the venue was breathtaking. Congrats on your marriage!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
c*m...you looked positively STUNNING in BOTH dresses! I am so sorry that your husband is still in such horrible pain. You must keep us updated on his situation. I the meantime, I hope you are enjoying your first weeks as newlyweds! You certainly deserve some good for all the bad you''ve been dealing with...I hope it comes your way soon. Congratulations!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! You and your husband look great together, what a good looking couple!
9.gif

Both of your dresses looked fabulous!
36.gif

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you looked amazing, so did your husband! congrats!

So sorry your troubles continued-- you''ve been through enough!! I hope your H feels better ASAP.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is amazing. I love it!!!

I''m sorry to hear that the catastophes continued until your HM, but all that is over now and you can focus on the good stuff - the marriage!!
36.gif
Congrats CM!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow!! What beautiful pictures!!! You both look amazing! Congratulations!

I am totally having fun with the new and improved PS font colors! YAY! :cheeky:

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh cupcake! What an ordeal. I can't believe that crazy bartender thought some mango liquor wasn't that big of a deal. You look so beautiful in your wedding dress. That fabric is so sumptuous. You and your hubby look positively regal on the big day. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to get locked out of your HONEYMOON FLIGHT! but thank goodness it ended well and with an upgrade. Here's to hopping your hubby recuperates soon.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
You look wonderful!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Aw cupcake. I'm sorry to hear about all of the craziness that went... on but you and your dh look stunning!
And I love the picture of you and your grandma!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous cupcake...and so does your man. :naughty:

I am sooooooo glad that you decided on the white dress. I still can't believe it fit you like a glove straight off the rack.

The drama will enhance your memory of the day...as odd as that sounds right now... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :appl: :appl:

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Wow! You looked so stunning...I am so glad that you were able to find that dress, and that the seamstress was able to fix the red one as well. Sorry to hear about the issues that arose, but they are behind you now! Enjoy your marriage :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
cupcake im so sorry about the disasters :(sad

on the upside you looked AMAZING :appl: :love: your dress is stunning...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for all the drama but your pics just look amazing and I hope when you see them the amazing and wonderful moments are those you remember. Your wedding dress is one of the most dramatic and unique (in a great way) I have seen and you wear it beautifully. Congratulations on surviving the wedding. I hope your hubby feels better soon!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! You look absolutely stunnng-I'm in love with your dress! I hope that your hubby continues to get better.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

I'm late to this thread, but I'm so, so, so happy for you :appl: How is your hubby? You look absolutely stunning!

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! I've been on and off this board---trying to go over to Newlyweds board but that doesn't seem as popular :)

Thank you all for the compliments! We are so excited to get our prof pictures next week (hopefully, our photog was on vacation since our wedding :wacko: ) so I will post those when we get them.

Just a quick update on DH. He had a second epidural and MRI on Wednesday. We find out what is going on this coming Tuesday. There might be an additional fracture or slight herniation in his upper back--which probably didn't manifest sooner because of how tightly his muscles were compacted around his spine (from the impact,they are just now starting to loosen after 2 months of PT and MT). This could be why he has shooting pains and entire leg cramps in both legs daily. At least the second epidural seems to be working--after 4 days so that's good news. We are keeping our fingers crossed that he doesn't need the surgery.

Other than that, we are doing well and we love being married. So everything worked out even if it was dramatic at times.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely AMAZING. I LOVEEEEEE the reveal photo.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Bumping in hopes that cupcake will come back and show us her pro photos! From the avatar, I'm guessing that you have them? Dying to see more!!

Glad to hear that your DH is starting to show improvement.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results