shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Back & Married, with a link to some teaser pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
Well, I am back to reality after the most amazing wedding. It was everything I have always dreamed of. In fact, the whole process was so wonderful, that it has inspired me to get out of law and start an event design company. Anywho, on to the goodies... My photographer posted our teasers on his blog and has told us that if we are able to get 30 comments to the blog, he will throw in a free 11 x 14 photo for us. So, if you have a moment, please do leave a comment! Here it is : http://blog.alainmartinez.com/

FYI... we are the first one, Kristin and Frank

P.S. In the last pic, you''ll notice my lovely wedding gift from my Hubby, the 2nd band with the circles to go along with the matching Ritani band. I love it!!!

Thanks for looking!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG GORGEOUS!!!!! Looks like the wedding was absolutely FABU, and you are simply stunning my dear! Congratulations Mrs!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-fab photos! Thanks for sharing them!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Your pictures are GORGEOUS! You are STUNNING!

Where did you get married?

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!

Love how the dress buttons totally accentuate those dangerous curves of yours! Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, beautiful photos! Congratulations!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for the kind words!

Inanna- We live in South Florida, so we wanted to stay local and got married at the Raleigh Hotel in South Beach.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! you look like a model!

So random, because everything was stunning, but your headband and veil were so pretty! What a good photographer!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos! I love the cocktail hour setup.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Geez...everyone on that site looks like a supermodel!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your pics came out amazing. Period.

And I love the shoes.
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything looks beautiful! And I love DH''s special gift ring; that''s my favorite style!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You and your DH are sooo good looknig! What a handsome couple you make! and your dress... what a gorgeous gown! *swoon* thanks for posting!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
I left a comment for you, I hope you get the 11x14
2.gif

Stunning photos, you were a gorgeous bride!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Fantastic photos... looks like you had a blast! Hope my wedding day is like that. I left a comment too... gotta get you that free print
emsmile.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are a stunning bride - truly stunning, and you look like you are having such a good time in these photos. I think your photographer did an amazing job on these - what great memories!!!

EDIT: I left you a comment on the site and I LOVE the wedding band gift - how sweet
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pictures. What a beautiful couple!

fleur.de.lys.88

Rough_Rock
You guys make a beautiful couple. Wonderful pictures and congratulations!

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely pictures....made sure to leave a comment...almost at your requirement...
2.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! You were a gorgeous bride!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone for all of your nice comments!

P.S. And thanks for the comments on the blog as well! We''re almost there and the family hasn''t even started yet
emsmile.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I just left comment 26! Not too many more needed now!
emsmile.gif

I just wanted to say that you guys looked like you had an amazing wedding.. and your photographer looks unrea! You both look like paid models doing a high end photoshoot for a magazine!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a gorgeous couple, love your pics!!! Many congrats; looks like a great time
36.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! You look like a model missy! Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 2:26:52 PM
Author:sslkrissi
Hi all,
Well, I am back to reality after the most amazing wedding. It was everything I have always dreamed of. In fact, the whole process was so wonderful, that it has inspired me to get out of law and start an event design company. Anywho, on to the goodies... My photographer posted our teasers on his blog and has told us that if we are able to get 30 comments to the blog, he will throw in a free 11 x 14 photo for us. So, if you have a moment, please do leave a comment! Here it is : http://blog.alainmartinez.com/

FYI... we are the first one, Kristin and Frank

P.S. In the last pic, you''ll notice my lovely wedding gift from my Hubby, the 2nd band with the circles to go along with the matching Ritani band. I love it!!!

Thanks for looking!
Where did you get the circle band from? I love the way it looks with the Ritani set! Please take some hand shots and share!!!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! I love them!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful pics! I was just in South Beach back in November and had sooooo much fun!!! Looks you guys had a great time!

BTW left a comment, I was the 29th, so you have one more to go!!!
9.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha! I was the 30th comment! Whooo-hooo!

Congratulations! Your pics are gorgeous! I absolutely loved the beach pic!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes! EVERYTHING is stunning...you, hubby, venue and decor, and photog! I love your style!
30.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it was a great time! You look amazing, too. Congrats on your wedding!
36.gif
36.gif

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
We did it! 36 comments on the blog and counting...

Thank you so much to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results