shape
carat
color
clarity

im back! just updating you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
hi all! well since i had last posted when i asked you all on your thoughts on using my mom''s first e-ring stone(just the stone) we have gotten the ring from my parents. its inour drawer taunting me.. because i know exactly where it is. i asked him to move it so i dont know when he goes to the jeweler(so that can be a suprise) i dont want to see it gone and be wondering constantly when he took it , when he will propose and all that stuff

anyway we have tentaively set the date in march of next year.. ive been browsing halls.... talk about stress i dont know how everyone plans in less than a year! god bless all of you that do

Just figured i would give an update!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Lol, ktkakes! Having the ring in the house IS pure torture! And you're right, if you know where it is and then see that it is gone being set, you will be on pins and needles waiting for that proposal! I know exactly how you feel! I recently had to pick my e-rnig up from the jewelers since my bf couldn't. It was at my house for almost a week before he came and picked it up. I snuck peeks at it every day (and even snuck and wore it in my room a few times
31.gif
). I was really stressing for a minute waiting for him to propose!

Hopefully he won't make you wait too long
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope it happens for you soon!I dont think I could bear it being in the house, I''d be checking it five times a day to see is it still there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results