shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock. Please take care. My thoughts are with you and your family.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, Pintobean.
Take your time, all you need.
You've told the people who need to know for now. The rest will learn it when the time is right.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I highly recommend asking a close friend to share the news with your other friends and family to take that burden off of you. When my dad died unexpectedly, the thought of making any phone calls made me physically ill. Take care of yourself first and don't give a shit about other people's expectations. I'm so sorry this happened.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I don't even have the words, I can't imagine the shock. I'm so deeply sorry.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, deeply sorry to hear of this terrible news, such a shock for you. I hope you have lots of support IRL but we are all here for you too.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I've already expressed to you how very sorry I am, but I want to reiterate that we are ALL here for you. Take all the time you need and take care of yourself above all right now. You are in our thoughts and prayers. <3

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH Pinto I am so sorry for you. My heart is breaking. Take all the time you need--you come first. Don't worry about insulting or offending anyone, you need to take care of you. We love you, and please reach out if you need anything.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, PB, I'm so very sorry to hear about your husband. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I'm glad you have people with you, and PSers are always here for you, too.

You are in my thoughts. Sending loads of strength and healing dust your way.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry is such a small word, PB, but we are all so sorry for your loss. You must be so shocked and heartbroken. I agree that others can make the calls for you. Prayers your way.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart breaks for you. You are probably in shock and in survival mode, feeling as though you are watching yourself from the outside. I hope you are surrounded by people who love you and will help ease this burden. Sending hugs and healing thoughts your way although I'm sure at this point there aren't enough in the universe to make a difference.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, mere words are so inadequate right now, but I am so very very sorry for the sudden passing of your husband.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB:

Very sad news. :cry: I am sorry for your loss.

healing vibes across the miles--Sharon

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, this is terrible. I'm very sorry for your loss, PB.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so, so sorry. My heart breaks for you. We are here.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PInto Bean, I'm so very sorry. Please just focus on taking care of yourself honey. Your FIL will make sure every one in his family is notified. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, hugs, hugs

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no PB. I am so very sorry. As Matata said you are in shock right now and I hope you are able to surround yourself with people who love you to help you handle it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, this is horrendous news & must have been one hell of a shock. My heart breaks for you :blackeye: Take your time & remember to breathe. There is no hurry with anything xxx

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pinto, I am so, so sorry. We are here for you in whatever way you need.

Some of us are also widows so please feel free to lean on us if you need to.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell people when you're ready, and don't stress about when that is.
Perhaps tell one key person who can contact many others for you.
You can pass on the request for no phone calls or texts.
Take control and make your wishes known, instead of feeling helpless in face of social obligations.

When you eventually do tell someone, you could just add something like, "I would have told you sooner, but dealing with this has been overwhelming."

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean,
Sending you my deepest condolences in the loss of your husband. If there is anything we can do for you, just ask. Glad you are not alone. Big big hugs!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. God.
My stomach is... somewhere beside my kneecap reading this. There just aren't words - or even emotions - I'm so sorry. I'm so, SO sorry.
Your loved ones will be here for you and we will be here for you. Today, whilst the shock numbs you.
Tomorrow, when it wears off. And the day after, the week after, in the months to come.
You will survive this. One day at a time. That's the only thing you have to worry about - you, one day at a time.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto-

I am so very sorry for your huge loss. Please accept my deep condolences. I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Love,
Deb

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Pinto, I'm literally heartbroken for you to hear this news. I'm so very sorry for your loss; this is unimaginable.

Sending you my deepest condolences and prayers.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Pinto. I am so, so sorry.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Pintobean, I'm so so sorry to hear this - please don't worry about other people's feelings right now, you've got bigger things to think about. They'll understand and if they don't, they can take their issues elsewhere. When my dad does, also unexpectedly in a road accident, my mum couldn't face telling people so we did it for her. People understood - you've just suffered a horrific loss. Let your friends and family be there for you and focus on you. My heart is breaking for you.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sweetheart this is awful news to hear and my heart goes out to you. There's no right way way process something like this. Contacting his family sounds difficult do you have someone who could help you ?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my god, I am so sorry dear Pinto... I wish I could put my email and phone... my heart to your heart. How utterly shocking. I am hugging you in my heart and mind.. ((((PINTO))))))... don't forget yourself and your emotional needs and be good to yourself... Pinto Bean there are no words to send you that can help you but please just know, I care. I truly do.. Dust for your heart and mind... peace to your husband, may he be free and roaming.. I am so sorry..

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto I've been thinking of you since reading this earlier today. Is there anything we can do? I agree with @Tekate that I wish I could put my contact info here in case you need anything.

If any other PSers are able, I'd love to donate to a fund to bring meals to @PintoBean during this difficult time. So if anyone has her contact info and is able to start something like that please let me know.

So many hugs and good wishes to you Pinto

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pintobean, there are no words…I am in shock, and I cannot even fathom how you are feeling. Don't worry about notifying anybody else, you are dealing with a devastating trauma, and I am so glad you are not alone. To say I'm sorry is woefully inadequate, my thoughts are with you and we are here for you whenever you need us.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results