shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m a new MOM!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
To a baby girl Westie. I must say, having seen Portia a few years ago (Mara''s pup) I fell in-love with the breed. For the past two years I have been researching the breed, fostering dogs, and now that I am moving to California (back home) in two weeks, this past weekend on a trip home, fell in love with a 2.5 month old Westie girl....So adorable.

My parents just called to let me know that she was just purchased from a cute place called MoonDoggies .... and that I have a plane ticket for a quick trip home on Thursday...

They are taking some photos in a few hours...but I wanted to share the news with some of my best friends....on PS!

Her name is Lula May Hayes-Fowler (Lula Mae for Breakfast at Tiffany''s), May is spelled this way for my favorite rock guitar god...BRIAN MAY! I am an odd nerd
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new daughter! Can''t wait for pics!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, congratulations!!!!!

Westies have got to be the cutest dogs on earth.

I'm so excited to see pictures of Lula May....but I'm going to take anti-puppy pills to build up resistance. I don't want the urge to rush out and find one of my own. Widget would never forgive me...

Congrats!
widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, how exciting, can't wait to see Lulu May. I think Westies are sooooo adorable!!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Small pic

dscn0198 (2).jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ADORABLE!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Westies too! Get the McDuff books, they are so cute.

Cannot wait to see her...maybe she can come to a get together if we eat on the Square?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! She sure is a cutie
36.gif
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DeeJay

Diamondfan- I would bring her, but she is in California
14.gif

dscn0205 (2).jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww! As a fellow mom of a TalLULAh MAe (close enough!) ... CONGRATS!!! Can''t wait for more pix!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cuteness with a capital C!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought she was with you!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, UCLA, so dang cute! I showed DH pics and shared her name, DH agrees Brian May is a rock god. Enjoy your trip and time with that adorable puppy!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My 14 year old loves Brian May too, but think Eddie Van Halen is top notch too...he just went to G3 on Saturday at the Tower theater...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look at her w/her pink little toy. Oh no! She is tooooooooo cute!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww UCLA Belle...she's sooo cute!!!! congratulations on becoming a new pup mom...westies are the best. i have had two in my life and i just absolutely adore the breed. they are soooo cute and such great companion animals.

today is actually portia's 3rd birthday!!! how time flies.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UCLAbelle: congrats!!! Your Lula Mae is just beautiful! I have a DaisyMae of my own, about 7 months old now who is the light of my life, I hope that LulaMae continues to be the light of your life as well!
35.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 10:28:12 PM
Author: UCLABelle
Small pic
OH
MY
GOD........

she is SO cute! That FACE!

Congratulations!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! She''s a sweetheart
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
she''s sooooo cute....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Belle!!!! She is so cute!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
awwww, I want to eat her up she''s soooo adorable!!!! What a cutie pie! Keep the pics coming mommy!

Jeannine

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so cute, congratulations on your new addition to the family!! I''d love to see more pics of your sweetheart.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
She''s so sweet! Congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you UCLABelle!!! She is beyond adorable and will certainly bring you much joy. Some friends of ours have a westie and she is so precious.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! She is so cute!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYOHMYOHMY!!!! Adorable puppy, and adorable name, too!!! I just wanna squeeze her and give her hugs and kisses all over her beautiful little puppy face!!!

Westie owners, I have a few questions, please. How tall does the typical Westie get? How many pounds full grown? And is this the breed that is considered hypo-allergenic... meaning that their fur is really more like HAIR than animal fur, and people who are tyically allergic to dogs MAY NOT be allergic to Westies?

I ask because someone in my family is allergic to dogs but she would LOVE to have a small house dog.

And OH, one more question (if it isn''t too personal)... about how much can a person expect to pay for a puppy? THANKS!

Lynn

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
AM I a bad person that I really didn''t care....based on your thread title....LOL...

but NOW, I''m excited for you :) LOL....WHAT AN ADORABLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh little baby!!!! I love her!!!! She is beautiful - congratulations!!!!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Lynn B.- Mara is probably best to ask (since she has had portia for 3 years now) but I will answer to the best of my abilities....my parents paid $1600 for her. You can get then a bit cheaper if you go directly through a breeder.

Yes, they are hypoallergenic. Hypoallergenic means they grow hair...but anyone that will be living with the dog should go handle them first...to be 100% sure they are not allergic. They said she was a "runt" of the litter, her dad was 16lbs and her mom was 12lbs....I think they are 11" average.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results