shape
carat
color
clarity

I'll never ever complain about my work commute again

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG imagine having to work/live on that, I was seasick just watching the video.... :sick:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made me feel nauseous just by watching it!

DK :sick:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Strange, this doesn’t bother me at all. At least I will get fresh air.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Truth! And don’t forget about the LIE. The initials so fitting because there’s nothing “express” about the Long Island Expressway. :lol: “Lie”indeed.:P2

Omg..The LIE was horrible! I hope the road is better now but I thought I was going to pop my tires driving over the bumpy potholes!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg..The LIE was horrible! I hope the road is better now but I thought I was going to pop my tires driving over the bumpy potholes!

Honestly all our roads (NYC/Jersey shore) are awful now. Potholes, cracks, just horrendous. And getting worse. Very sad situation. You can imagine cycling over them is super challenging.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly all our roads (NYC/Jersey shore) are awful now. Potholes, cracks, just horrendous. And getting worse. Very sad situation. You can imagine cycling over them is super challenging.

That’s so dangerous...We have a stretch of road near our house that have filled in potholes that are just as dangerous...They overfill them so when you hit that bump you better have a tight grip on your steering wheel!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s so dangerous...We have a stretch of road near our house that have filled in potholes that are just as dangerous...They overfill them so when you hit that bump you better have a tight grip on your steering wheel!

Yeah ridiculous. So much construction everywhere and they rip the roads up and then repair it terribly. I mean just unacceptable. :wall:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results