shape
carat
color
clarity

ILander?? I need your help

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
maybe your cat did take it gypsy... we have one that used to keep a stash of interesting things under my sister's bed :lol:

ETA: you say you've misplaced your jewelry roll before? bout the maid, maybe while cleaning she put your ring in a place she thought would be obvious to you? idk, just thinking out loud :confused:

I really hope you find it soon!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1311996168|2980293 said:
Huh. I didn't lose it. So maybe it's somewhere obvious and I haven't looked there?

Or maybe... someone did take it. I'll call the maid and ask her. Or maybe I shouldn't. If she took it innocently, maybe she'll return it when she comes this week.

I hope someone didn't take it intentionally. If they did, that means I won't get it back. I really don't want a different ring.

Thank you for looking iLander, I REALLY REALLY appreciate it. I'll keep things updated. Claire is coming over in a couple days to help me look, and I'm going to hunt more this weekend, though not tonight. Tonight I'm going to try to relax. ((HUGS)) and many thanks again.

I don't know what your relationship is with your maid, but if she DID take it, I"m guessing that if you asked her if she took it she would vehemently deny it. I think, if you suspect she might have taken it, you should mention to her that it's missing and that you are distressed about it. Ask her if she's seen it. She will likely say no. But if she has it and feels guilty, my guess is she will return it and put it somewhere where you will "find" it. And if that's the case, and ILander is right, I'd get a new maid, ASAP.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's a pretty honest person and very hard working. I actually spoke to her and just said that one of my ring's is missing and when she comes this week, if she could keep a special eye out for it.

It's the best way I could think of to let her know I've noticed it's loss, and that I don't blame her even if something happened, and if it shows up I'll just be happy to see it. So we'll see.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
iLander|1311967417|2979989 said:
iLander|1311966921|2979981 said:
Amber St. Clare said:
Islander--can you help me find a pair of white topaz earrings? They are emerald cut 10ct. each in yellow gold. I've ripped my bedroom apart trying to find them to no avail.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Amber! :wavey:

You still have the earrings, did you try your other purses?

OR luggage? You wore them with a very light colored, springy dress while traveling?

Good idea!! I THINK I took them to Atlantic City one week end. I'll go thru the luggage tomorrow1

THANKS.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU EVERYONE. It was found today!!!!!!!!!!!! Details in the ring thread as I think I've hijacked this one enough.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1311967340|2979988 said:
amc80|1311869667|2978983 said:
ILander and Dragonfly...any more ideas? I've searched all of the likely places. No luck :(

Here's what I keep seeing; badge between 2 dark things. I think this is just other badge in the wallet thingy.

Spend some time thinking about the badge you lost, picturing it while you read this thread, and I'll come back later and see if I get anything.

I got the brown and yellow shirts, which is a hoot, because all our officers wear blue and I've only seen brown uniforms on TV. ;))

He has another badge on the uniform he wears every day...I wonder if that's what you are seeing? I searched more this weekend with no luck.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Great news!!! :appl: :wavey:

Link to thread, please. I need details :bigsmile:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

iLander

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1312213935|2981618 said:
ILander and Dragonfly...any more ideas? I've searched all of the likely places. No luck :(

Here's what I keep seeing; badge between 2 dark things. I think this is just other badge in the wallet thingy.

Spend some time thinking about the badge you lost, picturing it while you read this thread, and I'll come back later and see if I get anything.

I got the brown and yellow shirts, which is a hoot, because all our officers wear blue and I've only seen brown uniforms on TV. ;))

He has another badge on the uniform he wears every day...I wonder if that's what you are seeing? I searched more this weekend with no luck.

It's between 2 dark, flat things. That's all I have.

Try visualizing the correct badge very hard, maybe that will help.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1312236523|2981807 said:

Working off of this. Do you have a certain place you keep the remotes.... magazines... or mail or your contact books/calendars?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1312294688|2982255 said:
iLander|1312236523|2981807 said:

Working off of this. Do you have a certain place you keep the remotes.... magazines... or mail or your contact books/calendars?

Yes, there is a tray on the ottoman where the remotes usually live. There is also a bunch of magazines, random mail, etc. I've searched there but I will look again. There is also a stack of magazines on the floor next to the couch, and I just looked through that this morning.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Well, I am happy to report the badge has been found! It was in a backpack in the trunk of his car. Green backpack. So happy!

But, now we've lost something else (possibly)...

We bought a used truck. We took it in to get the tires rotated and realized we didn't have the wheel lock. My fiance swears the dealer gave it to us as we were leaving the dealership. I remember them giving us something at the last minute, but I can't remember if it was the wheel lock or not (I think it was the spare key?). So the wheel lock may or may not be missing :???: I don't think we ever had it since I would have immediately put it into the glove box of the truck.

Any ideas?

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
ILander,

If I can climb aboard the 'help me' wagon, I've lost my keys!!!! One of the keys is red and needless to say life is pretty difficult without my keys!!!! If you 'see' them can you let me know!
:( Alice

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results