shape
carat
color
clarity

IIf you are seeing this close to 11:14 p.m EST...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
and you''re in the NYC area, put on Channel 7 now. On the news they are going to talk about some "effort to polish up the diamond district".

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
Ok, for those who missed it...

Basically they were talking about how they are trying to clean up the negative image of the diamond district, and to look for these red stickers on the windows that say "diamond district 2003". A bunch of the merchants have signed an agreement that is basically a buyer's bill of rights (which includes the right to a detailed receipt, full explaination of the return policy, and full disclosure of any treatments).

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting this DA, it's important to a lot of us!

win

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
The diamond district is great as a starting point. You can spend hours just browsing around. You can find everything from antique jewelry to ultra modern designs. I think 47th street is the thing I miss most about working in NYC. I used to work 15 minutes walking distance to 47th...I would spend my lunch time browsing the different vendors. Guess that's why I was 3 sizes smaller than I am now!
9.gif

Would be great if they got rid of the hawkers though...they always creeped me out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results