shape
carat
color
clarity

Ignore?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I see some postings in various threads that indicate they are marked as ignored by me. I have never ignored anyone on PS. When I look at my account, there are about eight users there with the option to unignore. When I try to do this, nothing changes. Any idea how to remedy this? I want no one ignored and am not sure how this happened!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't even know "ignoring" was possible. maybe ask the admins how to correct your account?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi folks, if you go to your account, then settings, then at the bottom you should see ignore. Click that and you can see who is on your list and remove folks if you want.

When you click on someone’s profile the ignore button is prominent, and it’s likely you hit it by mistake if you don’t recall ignoring someone on purpose.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi folks, if you go to your account, then settings, then at the bottom you should see ignore. Click that and you can see who is on your list and remove folks if you want.

When you click on someone’s profile the ignore button is prominent, and it’s likely you hit it by mistake if you don’t recall ignoring someone on purpose.

@Ella - thanks! The people that show up have a button next to their names that says ‘unignore’. If I push the button, it then says ignore which I don’t want to do. I don’t know how to solve the issue.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
@Ella - thanks! The people that show up have a button next to their names that says ‘unignore’. If I push the button, it then says ignore which I don’t want to do. I don’t know how to solve the issue.

Correct, think of it as an on off button. You click the button for the action you want to do, so if it says “unignore” the person is currently on ignore. Pressing it will take them off ignore.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Correct, think of it as an on off button. You click the button for the action you want to do, so if it says “unignore” the person is currently on ignore. Pressing it will take them off ignore.

Ok, done! Thanks so very much!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
So I see some postings in various threads that indicate they are marked as ignored by me. I have never ignored anyone on PS. When I look at my account, there are about eight users there with the option to unignore. When I try to do this, nothing changes. Any idea how to remedy this? I want no one ignored and am not sure how this happened!

Idk how to fix it, but i have a guess about how it happened. When you click on a user’s name to see their post history, etc, the ignore button is right next to the follow button. Super easy to accidentally hit it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idk how to fix it, but i have a guess about how it happened. When you click on a user’s name to see their post history, etc, the ignore button is right next to the follow button. Super easy to accidentally hit it.
Thanks @Tonks - makes perfect sense now! I knew I had never deliberately put anyone on ignore so I couldn’t understand what happened. There were eight of them! I didn’t even know it had happened until one of them had posted a reply to someone’s thread, and it told me that I had that person on ignore and couldn’t see their response unless I clicked on a certain place. It wasn’t even someone that posts a lot and I just didn’t understand how I did that! Thanks so much for clearing it up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results