carat
color
clarity

If your pet was a celebrity ....

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
... who would it be?

This thread brought to you by my lovely white cat, Sylvie, who has the most annoying voice in the world. Seriously, she is like the Fran Drescher of the cat world. Beautiful, but, my god, when she opens her mouth ....

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Lola would be Joan Rivers. Likes to hear herself talk and really likes to watch people and make her disapproval known.

Ezra? Hmmmm. Justin Bieber. Very convinced that he's too pretty for words and that the world revolves around him, but very loyal to his fans.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Bo would be The Cookie Monster. Completely goofy, funny and willing to do anything for a cookie.

Byron woud be Christopher Walken. Sort of moody, but smart and laid back and generally just awesome for being so quirky.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, great thread! I feel like I don't know my celebrities well enough to respond, though! Let me think...

Olivia (in my avatar) is gorgeous and adorable. She goes bonkers on occasion and tends to do whatever she wants (like attempt to steal food off my plate WHILE I am eating) but you just can't get mad at her. So I guess she would be a Kate Moss. (Because I will love Kate Moss no matter how much cocaine she's photographed doing. :cheeky: )

Ophelia is more of the mysterious and beautiful quiet type, so she'd be more of a Michelle Williams type. She keeps to herself and doesn't get into too much trouble.

And Charles is snuggly and somewhat crotchety, so he'd be maybe a Vince Vaughn?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
The dog in my avatar would be Margaret Thatcher. Intelligent and organized, she is always ready to do what needs to be done; chastise the cat for bad behavior, alerting me to the other animals needing something with a quick nose tap to my knee, or point out a stranger with an alert bark. She wakes instantly, and wants to know what I would like to have done. She's taught herself to sit up and beg, and she saves it for when people come to visit.

My littlest is flaky, and I'm not sure she knows her name. So, who's cute and cheerful but not very smart? Maybe Chrissy from the old show "Three's Company"? Sometimes I'll call her and she'll just stare, or start across the room and then stop. I give her treats, then she runs off to eat it, drops it, forgets that I gave it to her, and runs back for another. We can do this several times, with a whole pile of treats accumulating in another room, but she keeps coming back. Then the other dog sneaks over and eats them. The other dog is getting fat. :rolleyes: But she's such a cuddly, kissy thing I can't resist her.

My cat varies between Jay-Z and Steve Urkel. When he's walking around, he tries to look all cool and suave, but sometimes he does something clumsy and he gets all goofy and nerdy. But I really prefer our name for him; Mr Purrbody, because if you touch him he starts purring.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Scout would be Shaun Weiss as seen the Mighty Ducks. Big roly poly but a total wuss.

I expect Sasha would be something akin to Victoria Bekham. Kindof a diva, ready to take action, strong and independent, but also loving. Either her or something similar.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results