carat
color
clarity

If you won $500

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
soocool|1310323324|2965990 said:
manderz|1310270294|2965816 said:
Just ordered my ipad because this lit a fire under my butt :)

You have to let me know how you like it when you get it. I need to go look at one possibly this week.

I will. It should be here by the end of the week! I can't wait :appl:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
It's heereeee!!! I've played with it for a few days, and I LURVE it!! :love: :love: :love: I've read 3 kindle books already, and it's just one of the best purchases I think I've ever made. It's really great because we're having a bit of a heat wave (averaging mid 90's for a week and a half) and I can still play on the internet without my laptop setting me on fire. The smart cover is kinda cool too, I was a bit confused by it, but it's held on with magnets. Quite clever!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
For me it depends on what you already have.

If you don't have a smartphone and/or an ipod, I'd probably get the ipod touch. If you do, I'd go for the ipad 2. You can read kindle or nook books on either of those, and they can do a lot more. I don't actually have either, but I have a smartphone, an ipod, and an android tablet, and I've heavily used all 3.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
manderz|1311477780|2975606 said:
It's heereeee!!! I've played with it for a few days, and I LURVE it!! :love: :love: :love: I've read 3 kindle books already, and it's just one of the best purchases I think I've ever made. It's really great because we're having a bit of a heat wave (averaging mid 90's for a week and a half) and I can still play on the internet without my laptop setting me on fire. The smart cover is kinda cool too, I was a bit confused by it, but it's held on with magnets. Quite clever!

Glad you're enjoying your Ipad!!

I checked the iPad2 out a couple of weeks ago and found out with the next software update (IOS) that you will be able to borrow library books (according to the Apple expert at the store). I did decide that I will go with the 32gb (WIFI only) instead of the 16gb. Once I get back home in a couple of weeks and get DD off to college I will go back to the store and get it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results