Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Something else listed below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to add some color to my wedding set and my last attempt ended in disaster.. the ring sits too high.. so I have been plotting PLAN B :Up_to_something: researching and looking for lower rings.. I have three I'm looking at.. I will likely not do anything right away but just wondering on opinions.. or if you have other suggestions... that maybe I have not seen or thought of...

I will be wearing it between a pave' band and my e-ring which is also pave'

This probably belongs in Rocky Talk .. but I can never decide these things...

We need rules.. if this then put it here...

Enerchi.... I want to hear what you think!!!!

plan_b_-_choice_1.jpg

plan_b_-_choice_2.jpg

plan_b_-_choice_3.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I'm not Enerchi, but I'll sound off anyway, for what it's worth. They are are really lovely & any of them would look great. I go for the 3rd one most because it would sit flat against the pave rings without spaces between the rings where the diamonds are, if you get what I mean, and I like that look. They're all so nice, you couldn't make a wrong decision.

--- Laurie

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Hey!!! :bigsmile: Well - I'm honoured, Mayk :halo:

Do you have profile shots as well? Just to be sure they hit under your ering setting...
Do you prefer more blue contrast ("POP") or more white ("blend" with your ering and WB) to show? More blue/sapphire/pop, I'd go with 2 or 3, more white/diamond/blend, I'd pick #1.

Those really are ALL perfect! I think in terms of uniqueness, I prefer #3. I also think that #3 seems slimmer, less 'competition' with your ering and pave wb. We've seen #1 & 2 on PS before (or very similar), but #3 stands out to me... but its TOO HARD to pick just one - and you know me with limits--- I'm all about getting MORE not less! :naughty:

(3...3...3...3 - not trying to sway the jury or anything...)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you own any of them already? I own the emerald version of number 2 and it is a GREAT height and perfect band for stacking. So that would get my vote.

I don't like number 3 as the stones are almost black. And I do not like the quality. Also the height is going to be really low. If you like this thin band I have a better suggestion for you by Gabriel and Co.
And I had one like number 1 and I returned it because it was too high off my finger and didn't work well with any bands I had. (But that could have been the particular band I had).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, could #3 look 'blacker' simply because of the black background and less natural light on that particular photo??

Are there other pics of that ring that you could post, Mayk?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really love #1: it's striking and unusual and tremendously elegant. Where is it FROM? :lickout:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE #2 so that gets my vote.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1346283370|3259487 said:
Gypsy, could #3 look 'blacker' simply because of the black background and less natural light on that particular photo??

Are there other pics of that ring that you could post, Mayk?

No. Those are gonna be black. I've returned many a sapphire band for the problem and gotten pretty good at spotting it.

If you want a slim little band like that get this one: http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_137&products_id=10876 It's a delicate band at 1.7mm total. Here is is in real life: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/our-friends-beautiful-engagement-and-wedding-rings.171767/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/our-friends-beautiful-engagement-and-wedding-rings.171767/[/URL] It's BLUE. Or find out how slim this one is (I suspect it is also 1.7ish): http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_137&products_id=10850 as it is by the same maker.

Here's my emerald stacker like number 2. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-emerald-stacking-band.167527/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-emerald-stacking-band.167527/[/URL]

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone.... I just called Enrecchi...because she knew I was up to no good... :Up_to_something:

Gypsy..I don't own any of them... I've been gathering information...I'm afraid to buy after the last one... So whatever I do I will have return options and I will make sure they work or don't... And try not to love it before I know... 8)

So.. The first one (the most expensive) is from Single Stone... Swoon... :love: It's on sale..but still a big chunk. I would have to sell something along with my sapphire band....you know the one on PS Pre-loved..the mistake... And this lovely band is 1.8mm in height.

The second one is JbEG.. The Jessica I don't know the height yet... Grace was checking. (Gypsy... I love yours and it looks low... This may get more difficult to choose)

The third is an eBay seller I was going to ask if anyone was familiar with if I considered it. It is the thinnest and the reason it's in the running. It is a slim 1.3mm in height... I wondered the same thing about the stones being dark...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160861216324?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_3789wt_702

My DH likes number one best. Even after I told him how much...silly man he doesn't have to sell anything to buy!

I'm going to look at the things you posted! Thank u!

Enerchi, I think I want more blue and white...so they will be noticeable.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore #2. :love: in fact, it's on my wish list. It is definitely my favorite out of the three you posted!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all beautiful, Mayk! It will be hard to pick. Too bad the original all sapphire didn't work out... but there is something out there for you - PS will find it! :))

I still really like #3 because I love the thinness and the more blue (as opposed to more white/diamonds of the others), but I'd want to see pics of it in different lighting to see if the sapphires would lighten up and not be as black. Good luck!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk, I actually like that ebay vendor. Neatfreak has a nice band by them. I still think those sapphires are gonna be dark.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy|1346300638|3259608 said:
Mayk, I actually like that ebay vendor. Neatfreak has a nice band by them. I still think those sapphires are gonna be dark.

I have seen this band from this vendor and the sapphires are darker than I think you'll be happy with. The vendor is very nice to work with though....and I would buy from them again....personally though, #2 is my fav.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1346300638|3259608 said:

Just to clarify...I don't think it's the same vendor as mine. :)) At least it's a different ebay store.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get some calipers and measure the height of your existing bands first and get one that is the same height.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 3rd or the 2nd. The first has too many angles. I like angles mixed with the softer rounds.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are 1.7. I looked it up on Sareen's Website... He made them when he made my e-ring.... Skinny....

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The winner.. maybe... using my French Cut Sapphires.... and a some round ones too... We will see.. the profile is low enough in the right size too .. which is 5.75 (not good that I don't know my own size :nono: no wonder I have issues)

photo-11.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally, I dislike alternating color bands in almost every iteration. Have you considered solid color bands? A delicate black diamond bead-set pave perhaps? Or a pink sapphire in rose gold string band?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually I agree.. after trying on a few with Deco... the band I chose will be all Sapphires just in different shapes... it really helps to see this stuff live.. it's REALLY hard to do it on line....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
So are you going to use that square/round setting as the all sapphire band?? I'm LOVING that!!! :love: :love: :love: THAT"S a stunning setting!!! Oh - I hope this is the one for you!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results