shape
carat
color
clarity

If you invited me over for dinner at your house...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not rude at all. I would ask what you like and don't like, or any special dietary requirements myself.
DK :))

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sold the Octavia last yr.

What!?! No!!! How Did I miss that?

In that case, I'd pull out the grill and cook up the thickest steaks you could want served with a bottle of nice wine so I could see whatever new sparklies you have and look at pictures of your grandbabies.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What!?! No!!! How Did I miss that?

In that case, I'd pull out the grill and cook up the thickest steaks you could want served with a bottle of nice wine so I could see whatever new sparklies you have and look at pictures of your grandbabies.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-cbi-to-8-85mm-my-new-2-60ct-from-hpd.248246/

DD #2's babies... boy on the left and girl on the right. The boy will be 2 yrs old in Oct. and the baby girl will be 1 month old in a couple of days.
IMG_6034.JPG

DD#1's daughter will be 2 yrs old in Dec. She have grandpa's ring on her finger and don't wanna give it back to me, plus she wants grandma's ring too. :lol:

IMG_0304.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-cbi-to-8-85mm-my-new-2-60ct-from-hpd.248246/

DD #2's babies... boy on the left and girl on the right. The boy will be 2 yrs old in Oct. and the baby girl will be 1 month old in a couple of days.
IMG_6034.JPG

DD#1's daughter will be 2 yrs old in Dec. She have grandpa's ring on her finger and don't wanna give it back to me, plus she wants grandma's ring too. :lol:

IMG_0304.jpg

Aww they are so precious @Dancing Fire.:kiss2: Beautiful babies. :love: I think their grandpa is going to give them all that they desire. As it should be. :whistle::halo:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
How's this for dessert? Any complaints?

applepiealagreg.jpeg

applepieyummy.jpg

We make a Gluten free version too. Well, Greg makes a gluten free version I should say. :bigsmile:

Oh Missy! That's beautiful. Yum.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 same. I don't hate cooking but I don't like cooking for a crowd. We rarely have people over, but if we do we get nice takeout or go out.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_0304.jpg

Look at that finger coverage! Going to have your hands full covering that beautiful girl in diamonds. The little ones are just perfect. They look like those sleeping dolls that my grandma loved.

Spectacular diamond in a great setting! Looks good on your hand. :love:

If you are ever in the Seattle area, I'm happy to grill steaks.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Having been brought up in an international setting, I can make pretty much make any type of cuisine, just give me enough notice (minimum 3 days) to get the correct ingredients. Otherwise you'll get stuff that we always have on hand in our fridge and pantry:

Stuff for a steak dinner
makings to make amazing salads
Any form of pasta
Multiple brands of frozen dumplings
makings of a grilled cheese sandwich or quesadilla
Multiple brands of instant noodles :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We would normally do some good Aussie steak, Wagu, not the really huge/large stuff, but prime cuts of it, are some of the best Aussie steak, or lobster separately as mains.
You are welcome any time.
I would like a 14 oz Australian Lobster Tail please!. Are Australian beef any good?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like a 14 oz Australian Lobster Tail please!. Are Australian beef any good?

I think you missed the point up where I live there are NO lobsters local to us, they are imported mostly, down in Tasmania (bottom part of Australia) you get good what I think you call rock lobsters or sea/ocean crayfish as we call them - they are amazing and we have crayfish that can taste a bit muddy out of dams inland on farms.

Where I live we have prawns (huge shrimp) that taste as good if not better than lobsters just out from my house, and big sea scallops that are amazing, tiny prawns (shrimps that are really sweet again better IMHO than lobster) and Morteon bay bugs (similar in taste to a lobster)... And sandcrabs (sea) and big mudcrabs (where sea and rivers meet) literally also right outside my home. If we buy lobster which we don't often because we have so much fresh local seafood it's generally been frozen and thawed out at the local market or you can buy it frozen at the supermarket.

We have so much good produce local to us that is fresh we tend not to need to buy anything else. One of my husband's favourite dishes is chilli mudcrab (so a large crab cooked Asian style with chilli).

The beef here is 5 star, best in the world, much of the best of it gets imported to Asia (particularly Japan) and some also to the US. You can buy Wagyu from our Costco here, and supermarkets as well as butchers. The best is grain fed with a marbled texture and I prefer the non super thick steaks, the medium to not so thick ones you just cook on each side and when you eat it, it melts in your mouth.

tps://www.wagyu.org.au/australian-wagyu-is-worlds-best-steak/

https://firstwefeast.com/eat/ridiculously-expensive-steaks/

Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be happy to tell you, just to make sure you dont have any allergies. It's the summer, so we'd have shrimp appetizer, home grown tomato, basil and mozzarella salad in balsamic, grilled fish and a rice dish and a blueberry pie for dessert. We're pretty simple cooks.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I would mind if someone asked that question. My husband runs restaurants and most friends are "restaurant people," so I would assume in our circle of friends, that if they were asking that question, it was so they could pair wine accordingly. I realize that's not normally why someone might ask that question in other circles though.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would probably tell you in advance about what was on the menu. But my husband does all the fine cooking. Only problem would be that we have downsized out of having any table to eat at. We only have a kitchen island now and no dining room table or kitchen table at all.:P2

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asking me what's on the menu wouldn't bother me at all. Generally we plan the menu with our guests to make sure we are making something everyone can eat / like.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always check if there’s anything my guests don’t/can’t eat beforehand.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asking me what's on the menu wouldn't bother me at all. Generally we plan the menu with our guests to make sure we are making something everyone can eat / like.

What time shall we arrive Marcy?8)
And what can we bring? Apple pie or pumpkin cheesecake? Or would you prefer something else?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results