shape
carat
color
clarity

If He Proposed Right Now...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
hope this works, a pic of my dream e-ring!

flottekort.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
and here''s one with an eternity band.... drool.....

flottekort1.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
somebody stop me.... here''s one that i would REALLY LOVE!!! just a plain band.. i love the classic look of this

flottekort2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'd want a 2.5 carat royal asscher, E, IF, in a simple platinum solitaire setting. Not tiffany style, though. A low basket setting of some sort. With two pink suprise diamonds.

Though, realistically, I love the engagement ring I'm *waiting* for (he's actually dropping off the center stone as we speak!). It's custom made and while I've only seen a 3-D computer model, it's pretty perfect for me.

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Ooo, what a fun thread!!!
I''d want the 3.98 F Emerald Cut diamond I tried on in the Diamond District last week. It was in a perfectly simple setting with two tapered baguettes, my dream ring! Alas, it is probably just that....a dream!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Believe it or not, the ring I have suits me just fine. I don''t think I could go bigger. I love the color (F). It''s eyeclean (I am not paying for clarity I can''t see). The ACA melee is perfect. The ACA in the middle is perfect. I would just add the matching band. Don''t listen to me. I''m already married. Just thought I''d add my two cents.

shay

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh! I love this game. As I told my BF a few weeks ago when we were dreaming about how we were going to spend our powerball winnings...
2.gif
...I''ll take this one....all 9+ carats of it! Though truly, I would love it just as much if it were only 5 carats or so...and I would love it more if it were blue!
31.gif

9ct asscher.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yum I love all the great ideas...hee hee.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
shared prong eternity band, .20 cts/stone!

IRL, I'm hoping for half circle, maybe 2.5 or 3 pt'ers

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'd take a 1.5ct ACA RB on a platinum, shared-prong 2-point eternity with split prongs.

But since this is total fantasy, he's also going to bring me a fabulous 4ct-ish asscher with a pave halo -- done by Leon, of course.
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
If money is no object: A 2.5 carat emerald cut diamond in the Ritani Endless Love setting (the one without the halo).

Since money is an object :) a 1.2-1.4 carat round cut ACA diamond in a 2mm shared-prong platinum setting.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
If money was no object than I''d want pretty much what I hope to get now just a little more bling to it. I''d also get the best 1.5 - 2 ct round diamond...something like this:

26EE13.jpg

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
matching wedding band:

23EE13.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I dont know what sort of ring I would choose, proably the same one I am lusting after now. But I would want soemthing sweet and heartfelt engraved on the inside...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
It''s so fun to just imagine what we could get, be it with powerball winnings, holdups in the Diamond District, or a Tiffany truck spilling goodies from the back onto the highway. :) Do Tiffany trucks even exist? In a show of fussiness to my BF, my hands are now ringless. Don''t want the ring tan to affect what I hope will be coming soon to adorn my hand. ;-) I still want my 3.5 flawless in every way RB with Champagne Pave setting. In WG.
3.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I just realized I haven''t even thought of the WB. He already knows he wants titanium. I don''t think I want a titanium band. Although, I do fall down a lot. Maybe I need something tougher than WG?
4.gif

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Mara, I know i should only be choosing one... but it is sooo hard! there are some qualities i like about one stone/setting while on the other hand i like someting totally different on other stone/settings! .... yikes... i sent him ideas on what i like.. soo i totally trust his judgement on picking out the perfect one for me... he hasnt let me down yet!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you Angel!!! LOVE this ring... fill it with a 2.5ish ct RB or 3ct cushion and man...
30.gif

r162-04W.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, he showed this render to me thinking I wouldn''t fall in love. But, alas I love it and have the perfect w-ring to go with it!

ring1_render.jpg

2mm platinum band from e-weddingrings.com.

PFL2B.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Well.... I''m engaged and I would have to be able to keep my ring (because I love it) but it would also be nice to have a 3ct round in a daniel k split shank setting..... to alternate with the ruby.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results