Premium

screen_shot_2016-01-14_at_8.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww these puppies are precious. :love: :love: :love:
Thank you for sharing them Kenny!

Can someone talk my dh into letting me rescue some adorable puppies please. :halo:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kentucky Fried.....let's not go there. :lol:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
:lol:
Adorable! They actually do kinda' look like fried chicken :shock:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK -

do you know that I looked at that picture last night several times and I thought it was fried chicken.

But the more I looked at it the more I thought it looked like animal shapes.

Then I thought they were fried dogs. :(sad

Yes, really I did.

One of the reasons I thought that - aside from the fact I could not tell they were dogs - is that one time on FB on someone's page I saw a picture of a dog climbing out of a pot supposedly full of boiling water. :(sad I have that picture burned into my brain. I don't know if it was real or not but I will never forget it.

But then my mind couldn't wrap itself around the fact that the post came from kenny. Who I know loves dogs. And I could tell the post was clearly meant to be a joke and so it just didn't make sense at all. :???:

Only when I saw this morning that other people posted with laughing faces did my eyes focus correctly to see that they were dogs, alive and well.

I am so relieved.

kenny - I'm sorry for even thinking for one second you would have posted a picture of fried dogs, and on top of it, in a joking manner. :roll: Wish I could hug you right now. The world feels OK again.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bad bad Kenny. :nono:

If he's not stirring the pot, he's grilling the hot dogs. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the type of hot dog I could just eat up. :love:

_1505.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1452866597|3976319 said:
OK -

do you know that I looked at that picture last night several times and I thought it was fried chicken.

Yes, really I did.

One of the reasons I thought that - aside from the fact I could not tell they were dogs - is that one time on FB on someone's page I saw a picture of a dog climbing out of a pot supposedly full of boiling water. :(sad I have that picture burned into my brain. I don't know if it was real or not but I will never forget it.

But then my mind couldn't wrap itself around the fact that the post came from kenny. Who I know loves dogs. And I could tell the post was clearly meant to be a joke and so it just didn't make sense at all. :???:

Only when I saw this morning that other people posted with laughing faces did my eyes focus correctly to see that they were dogs, alive and well.

I am so relieved.

kenny - I'm sorry for even thinking for one second you would have posted a picture of fried dogs, and on top of it, in a joking manner. :roll: Wish I could hug you right now. The world feels OK again.

(((Hugs))) CJ. That had to be very stressful and I'm glad you realize no animals were harmed in the making of this thread! XOXO to you sweetheart.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I had to do a double take too! I never for one second thought Kenny was posting anything "bad" about puppies or any other animals, but I did have to look twice to figure out what was going on there!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... do you know that I looked at that picture last night several times and I thought it was fried chicken.

Yes, really I did.

I'm fascinated by what our brains do.
We think we experience what our senses sense but often we don't.
Signals from our five senses are heavily processed by our gray matter ... yet we believe whatever our gray matter tells us to believe as absolute truth! ... sometimes wrongly.

There's a wonderful series about this on National Geographic channel and on Netflix called ...

People who are insecure about what they believe should not watch it ... then again, maybe they should. ;-)
I think more information is always good.

screen_shot_2016-01-15_at_9.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know what breed (or mix) those puppies might be? I keep looking at them. I am used to seeing litters of Golden Retrievers posted on another forum to which I belong. These puppies are so different that I keep going back to look. Are they real, not stuffed animals? I am not trying to make trouble, I am just used to fatter puppies!!! This litter is enormously cute, though!!!

Deb :wavey:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF|1452930453|3976705 said:
Does anyone know what breed (or mix) those puppies might be? I keep looking at them. I am used to seeing litters of Golden Retrievers posted on another forum to which I belong. These puppies are so different that I keep going back to look. Are they real, not stuffed animals? I am not trying to make trouble, I am just used to fatter puppies!!! This litter is enormously cute, though!!!

I've got no idea but they remind me of the shag rug thread :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good photo, thanks for sharing!

DK :))

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1452877387|3976414 said:
OK -

Yes, really I did.

I am so relieved.

(((Hugs))) CJ. That had to be very stressful and I'm glad you realize no animals were harmed in the making of this thread! XOXO to you sweetheart.

Thanks missy you're so sweet.

I felt stressed, guilty and confused all at the same time with this picture.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1452879579|3976430 said:
... do you know that I looked at that picture last night several times and I thought it was fried chicken.

Yes, really I did.

I'm fascinated by what our brains do.
We think we experience what our senses sense but often we don't.
Signals from our five senses are heavily processed by our gray matter ... yet we believe whatever our gray matter tells us to believe as absolute truth! ... sometimes wrongly.

There's a wonderful series about this on National Geographic channel and on Netflix called ...

People who are insecure about what they believe should not watch it ... then again, maybe they should. ;-)
I think more information is always good.

I am definitely putting this on my list of shows to watch.

I think it's very valuable to actually UNDERSTAND and realize that what we THINK we've seen and heard is not always what was. There is always more than one way of looking at and interpreting things. I think that realization helps with communication and relationships, too. I'm definitely going to have DH watch it too. It would be really good for him to understand this concept better. :mrgreen:

ETA: BTW I've heard / read that eyewitness testimony, for the above reasons and others, is actually not that reliable. What I fail to understand is how, knowing this, we still use it to convict or exonerate people without question. Shouldn't we be conducting studies and / or at least setting parameters for determining which types of eyewitness testimony have a higher chance of being reliable?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

According to this (undoubtedly very reputable) website, they're toy poodle puppies: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/05/14/delicious-fried-chicken-or-adorable-puppies-you-decide/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1452959978|3976789 said:

According to this (undoubtedly very reputable) website, they're toy poodle puppies: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/05/14/delicious-fried-chicken-or-adorable-puppies-you-decide/

A breed about which I know nothing. Although I have had spaniels, the tiny breeds-with tiny legs-are foreign to me. I wouldn't have a clue what the puppies were like. The breeds I know best make fat puppies with almost invisible legs. Thank you, VRBeauty. :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They are so cute! :dance: Thanks for sharing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That picture makes me sooo hungry! Can I get some fries with those??? :cheeky:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More cute puppies!!!!

chk.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results