shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJewelry on ebay

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I know that IDJewelryonline.com is a reputable seller and they also have an ebay store. What do you think of the items they have listed on ebay? It seems the prices are all over the place for what seems to be identical items.

Thoughts?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I haven't bought anything but I have asked questions and they've always been responsive...seems to be same great service.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Go straight to the source. Send an email using the ID jewelry contact-us page and ask them straight out if a particular ebay seller is them. It may be, but it's awfully easy for someone to fake a name. If it's them, they should proud to acknowledge them, and if it's a poser I'm sure they would love to hear about it.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I have not purchased from them but have also made inquiries and Luann was very prompt and very nice. I am pretty certain that is them on ebay. I was just curious if anyone had ever looked at their ebay store and noticed theinconsistant pricing. For instance2 bracelets of the same carat weught and specs had compketely different prices

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Recently I feel like I've heard this occur more and more where similar items (mostly center stones) are priced differently and it seems to be due to the increase prices; perhaps one has been in inventory longer.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think their ebay store has generally "not PS quality" stuff. Or stuff they have in stock.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm I kind of wondered about that.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1315190625|3009854 said:
I think their ebay store has generally "not PS quality" stuff. Or stuff they have in stock.

I have to agree with this. I think when it's the same item and the price is high you may be getting close to PS quality but when
the price is low you are not. When I inquired over the phone about some items (non-ebay) they were sure to tell me that they were
PS quality.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two thoughts-- differing quality- also could the lower price be a starting bid while the other is a buy it now???

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They definitely have different quality diamonds. When I went to see them in person for studs there were the "good" quality and the excellent/PS quality diamond studs. I opted for the excellent (thanks to Pricescope!) =)

When I took my mom to look at 3 stone rings, she opted for a "good" quality, uncerted ring - it was to be her "grocery shopping" ring. :rolleyes: Nonetheless, it's still a nice looking 3-stone ring at a killer price.

The people at ID Jewelry are great and straight up inform you about the quality of the item you are looking at. The excellent cut uncerted diamonds will have some baby arrows, but nothing like an ideal cut, of course.

If you tell them you learned about them through Pricescope, they know to break out the excellent cut diamond jewelry. :appl:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pinto - very helpful!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I called ID about a couple of their ebay pieces once. Yekutiel, whom I have bought from, told me point blank the the pieces I was looking at would not be up to my standards. He did suggest very reasonable alternatives though and sent me pics and I got a lovely gift for my MIL as a result at a great price.

I like them a lot. Very upfront.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Very helpful :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results