shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ .79 bezel set studs

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
Although I love these earrings and honestly had (too much) fun researching the right size and best quality for myself, I will now gladly sell them. I've had an heirloom Swiss watch fixed; it belonged to my Father's Godmother, who put him through school so many years ago. My Dad will be moved to see it come back to life.

I bought these last year with Yukutiel's help at IDJ. They were a birthday upgrade to my wedding studs so in a way I'm trading happy memories for a sentimental restoration. They're .79 tcw, F/G, SI1, set in 14k YG bezels.

Please see the 6th post from the top: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/show-me-your-diamond-studs-t51981-690.html Please forgive the poor picture. I don't have macro capability on my phone's camera, but perhaps IDJ's appraisal and their reputation speak for themselves? I have a pdf scan of IDJ's appraisal which I'm happy to email - I don't seem to be able to upload it here.

Asking $1,200.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cris, you have to list the item on another place such as Diamond Bistro or ebay and provide the link. We aren't allowed to sell directly from PS.

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I remembered on the way from work yesterday as well. I'll set up a DB account.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results