shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas for Wedding Guest Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs_T

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello there ladies!

I need some help as I am completely stumped. My good friend and college is getting married in Las Vegas [admin - date and time removed ] at the
Juno Garden at Ceasar's Palace with the reception party following at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. Obviously, this is going to be one heck of a time but I have no idea what to wear! I am 5'7", a size 12 and hate showing my legs but understand this may be my only option. It seems that a short cocktail dress would be more appropriate for this occasion and venue. Also, any fun shoe suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for the help girls!

Here is a link to her
dress.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2010 3:53:15 PM
Author: lucyandroger
What''s the budget? Are you allowed to wear black?

I came across this dress and wish I had somewhere to wear it! http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2995905/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014133?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014133&P=5
I have that dress and I love it! I think the best part about it is that you can wear any color of shoes with it since it''s black. I''m 5''2 and it hits below my knees, but I had to have the straps taken up a little bit because of my short torso.

Which would you rather find first? Shoes or dress?

BTW, I wore that dress out to dinner with my DH in Vegas a couple days before we got married. So I''d say it''s perfect for a wedding in Vegas.
1.gif

Mrs_T

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness girls! I saw that one on Nordstrom and fell in love with it! I think it will hide what I want it to hide but will make the good parts look fab!

Starset, thanks for the suggestion. That is a gorgeous dress too but I think the Nordy''s one will look better on my body.

Now, how about some awesome shoes!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What kind do you want?

Mrs_T

Rough_Rock
Trade
Strappy heels. Silver, red, purple ... Something super cute! $150 or less.

Mrs_T

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hmmm, no ideas on the shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results