shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas for how to surprise my boyfriend on day he proposes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlsgrad

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I have been diamond searching for a few months now, and I am pretty sure he will be proposing very, very soon. He is working really hard to get my dream diamond and I would love to do something nice for him, as a surprise for when he finally proposes. I know he is trying to keep the time/place/circumstances of the proposal as secret and romantic as possible, so I think it would be great to do something romantic and unexpected in turn.

Any suggestions?
I already bought him his dream watch last Christmas, so I was thinking of having it engraved, but the problem is he never takes it off, and I would basically have to steal it, have it engraved, and then carry it around with me until he proposes! Not a good idea...
Any ideas are appreciated!

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Romance and guys?? Never go hand in hand. Hehe

If you want to do something for him, is his interest in sports or cars?

If he's into sports like golf, you could surprise him with a clubhouse pass to a tournament his favorite golf player is going to be playing.

If he's into cars, you could enroll him in a performance driving school.

Nimyane

Rough_Rock
LOL!

Scared the heck out of my guy, but I had a ring ready for him too =)

(He loves it, been married almost three years now)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results