shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas for father/daughter & bride/groom songs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

slgbug1

Rough_Rock
What were your father/daughter & bride/groom songs??

I like Sade...can''t remember the name, but the words are, "think I''d leave your side, baby.." Sound familiar? I loved that one, but our friends just had it as their first dance. So, the hunt continues..

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
My all time favorite father/daughter dance song is Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlilse,
cry.gif
makes me cry every time~

For our first dance song we have chosen True Companion by Marc Cohen-

slgbug1

Rough_Rock
Those are great songs!

For the father/daughter, I like Celine Dion "Because you loved me" and the Josh Grobin (?) song "You raised me up." Except basically the whole song is "you raised me up" a million times...still sounds good, though.
21.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/4/2004 8:14:59 PM ivanadiamond wrote:

My all time favorite father/daughter dance song is Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlilse,
cry.gif
makes me cry every time~

You & me both!

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
The song you are thinking of is "By your side" by Sade.

I think my all-time favorite father-daughter song is "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" by Maurice Chevalier from the Gigi soundtrack. It is whimsical, classic, touching, etc.

Also from the Gigi soundtrack, "I Remember it Well" by Maurice Chevalier and Hermione Gingold would be hilarious for a couple that had been together for a long time (10 years or so) or an older couple. I tend to favor "joke" bride-groom songs because it sets a very laid-back tone for the whole wedding. But very few people are with me on that one...

slgbug1

Rough_Rock
I went to a wedding last year & the bride & groom danced to the Adam Sandler song, "I want to grow old with you." It was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results