shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal cut vs aca/ hearts and arrows

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Are idj and erd able to get aca/ hearts and arrow stones for their eternity rings? Is ideal cut the same? Or a cut below? Is "ps quality" at idj the same as ideal cut? Or the same as aca? Or just Better than average but not as good as these? Trying to compare apples to apples.
I appreciate your help!

Q

Queenie60

Check with Yekutiel at IDJ and tell him that you want ACA quality diamonds. He will work with you to find exactly what you want. He is very easy to work with and will go out of his way to please you. I suggest you give him a chance.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringsearching|1458276866|4007152 said:
Are idj and erd able to get aca/ hearts and arrow stones for their eternity rings? Is ideal cut the same? Or a cut below? Is "ps quality" at idj the same as ideal cut? Or the same as aca? Or just Better than average but not as good as these? Trying to compare apples to apples.
I appreciate your help!

Can IDJ get ACAs...no, you can only get these from Whiteflash.
Can IDJ get Hearts/Arrows - yes
Is Ideal cut same as ACA...no, ACA has more checks on it. An Ideal cut may qualify as an ACA but it needs has to be checked out and fall within certain parameters.
Is PS quality same as Ideal cut? I would probably say no.
Is PS quality same as ACA? No
Is PS quality better than average but not as good as ACA or Ideal cut...I would say Yes to this (this is my opinion from having an IDJ
7 stone and seeing ACAs in person).

If you want really well cut stones like ACAs you will need to tell IDJ what quality of stone you are looking for. Sounds like you are
looking for higher than typical PS quality stones which in my opinion are above average cut but definitely not ACA quality.

OR...you could go straight to Whiteflash and get the real thing.

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Tyty your ring is beautiful! I've seen it here. Thank you both for your info. I am begining to understand it better!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringsearching|1458311135|4007387 said:
Tyty your ring is beautiful! I've seen it here. Thank you both for your info. I am begining to understand it better!

You're welcome and thank you for the compliment!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results