shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal cut 3/4 eternity band- what are you favorites?

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure the eagle-eyes could tell, but I don't feel like I need lower cut melee in a 2 mm band.

IMG_20200101_102332.jpg

Yeah, that looks pretty close! I think I need to go look at some things in person. Thank you for the photo. Your new stone is SO gorgeous, btw!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure the eagle-eyes could tell, but I don't feel like I need lower cut melee in a 2 mm band.

IMG_20200101_102332.jpg

Based on this picture, I don't think you need lower color either. The only caveat to this would be to check it in indoor light - outdoor light seems to sometimes make things look whiter. Just make sure that indoors they are this close. This pic is gorgeous though!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Based on this picture, I don't think you need lower color either. The only caveat to this would be to check it in indoor light - outdoor light seems to sometimes make things look whiter. Just make sure that indoors they are this close. This pic is gorgeous though!!

Nope, we are good inside too! Sorry it's not focused all the way:(

IMG_20191231_115621 (1).jpg IMG_20191231_115614.jpg IMG_20191231_115620 (1).jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you are looking at 2mm bands with tiny melee, I think you'll be fine. I can wear my Tiffany Legacy band (beadset) with my K color antique asscher with no problems. It would be a problem with a large eternity, though. I love my band and it is similar to @Gussie 's. It just goes with any of my rings, although, 99% of the time, I wear it with the AVR. Oh, and you can't see a difference in excellent and ideal cut melee at this size. My Tiffany one is absolutely fine and you know I am picky on diamond quality! I love @cflutist 's band, too. I like stones being protected as opposed to shared prong bands.

r 2013-06-22 15.39.54.jpg AVR2.29cts1.JPG

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love your bands! Is the WF one custom made? I can‘t find it on their site?

Thank you! The wf band is semi-custom. It is the Divisi band made into a full eternity and also a bit wider. I just looked at the wf website and I don't see it there anymore. I'm sure they could make one though. It's about 0.4 ctw, 2.5 mm wide in 18k yg.

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! The wf band is semi-custom. It is the Divisi band made into a full eternity and also a bit wider. I just looked at the wf website and I don't see it there anymore. I'm sure they could make one though. It's about 0.4 ctw, 2.5 mm wide in 18k yg.
Thanks!

I‘m looking for a thin (max 2mm) yet very sparkly band and will definitely look at WF.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results