shape
carat
color
clarity

Id Jewelley stunners! Eternity bands and tennis bracelet

Aschloss

Rough_Rock
Shown here are my new 1.4 c wedding bands from IDJ. My first experience with IDJ was the purchase of my 5.5 c tennis bracelet (also pictures) and 1.4 tcw diamond studs (accompanied with .7 carat jackets) I had such a great experience that I didn't bother shopping around when I was upgrading my wedding bands and as you can see my trust was well placed. I am thrilled with the result and cannot wait for my next planned purchase- a diamond pendant.

Aschloss

Rough_Rock
A very blurry pic of my studs, without the jackets. When I get a better picture, I will post on the studs page image_694.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ID pieces are stunning! :love: :love: :love: Lucky you! May I be the first to request more pics please! Love your collection! :appl: Congrats! :clap:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: I love it all! IDJ has just been knocking it out of the ballpark over and over again! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, lovely collection!!!!

Aschloss

Rough_Rock
image_696.jpg image_697.jpg image_698.jpg

Full collection. Everything except my sapphire ring and my e-ring are IDJ.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your pieces are really beautiful, and I agree with your feeling that your trust is well placed.

After having 'not so great' types of experiences with my neighborhood jewelers, I decided, after using a few PS vendors for projects to chose one as my personal jeweler and my go-to people. Especially especially ESPECIALLY after having a really bad experience with someone in another jewelry exchange in our country, I decided I couldn't go through that anymore. No more disappointments. No more having to plead for my money back. I have no worries when I'm behind the doors of Yekutiel's family's place. They know that their job is to please their customers, and once they know you're a Pricescoper who loves her diamonds, they'll go the extra mile for you. Papa D. wouldn't have it any other way.

I have a pair of beautiful cushion shaped diamond jackets in the three point version that compliment my studs very nicely, but looking at your jackets (and everyone else's) I think I need the large rounds too. ;))

Your new diamond bands look awesome flanking your three stone. I like your three stone too. Do you remember how big those stones are?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection. :love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aschloss, gorgeous collection! I really like the fit of your tennis bracelet. May I ask what size the bracelet is vs your wrist?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection you have!! So sparkly!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice collection! IDJ really gives great value!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful collection you have. IDJ is a great place to shop - I must agree. Thank you for sharing your beautiful diamonds. :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning collection!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous things! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

IDJ are my go-to guys: great prices, wonderful quality, great service. I see some of the prices on the other vendors' websites, and I can't really figure out why they are quite so high . . . :confused:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with your sapphire. I know it's not IDJ- but tell us about that! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Aschloss

Rough_Rock
The rounds are great, I wear them every day without the jackets and then for special occasions I wear the jackets. I am considering upgrading the earrings though, haha it is never enough is it?

The 3 stone equals a tcw of one. The main stone is .4 and it is flanked by two .3 stones. The middle stone is an argyle diamond, I just can't remember the specs I am sorry! My father in law was an expat in Indonesia and we picked it up for an absolute steal from one of the diamond markets over there. I've had it valued at over 4 times what we paid!

Aschloss

Rough_Rock
leukolenos|1461706481|4023918 said:
I'm in love with your sapphire. I know it's not IDJ- but tell us about that! :love: :love: :love: :love:

The sapphire I got on my honeymoon in Hong Kong. I was admiring it in the window and my husband surprised me with it that evening! The centre is 2.3 carats and I don't remember what the diamond weight is I am sorry! It has absolutely priceless sentimental value though, I would never get rid of it. I'm going back to HK early next year and am hoping to get some earrings to match! A girl can dream!!

Aschloss

Rough_Rock
gemgirl|1461674544|4023708 said:
All of your pieces are really beautiful, and I agree with your feeling that your trust is well placed.

After having 'not so great' types of experiences with my neighborhood jewelers, I decided, after using a few PS vendors for projects to chose one as my personal jeweler and my go-to people. Especially especially ESPECIALLY after having a really bad experience with someone in another jewelry exchange in our country, I decided I couldn't go through that anymore. No more disappointments. No more having to plead for my money back. I have no worries when I'm behind the doors of Yekutiel's family's place. They know that their job is to please their customers, and once they know you're a Pricescoper who loves her diamonds, they'll go the extra mile for you. Papa D. wouldn't have it any other way.

I have a pair of beautiful cushion shaped diamond jackets in the three point version that compliment my studs very nicely, but looking at your jackets (and everyone else's) I think I need the large rounds too. ;))

Your new diamond bands look awesome flanking your three stone. I like your three stone too. Do you remember how big those stones are?

The rounds are great, I wear them every day without the jackets and then for special occasions I wear the jackets. I am considering upgrading the earrings though, haha it is never enough is it?

The 3 stone equals a tcw of one. The main stone is .4 and it is flanked by two .3 stones. The middle stone is an argyle diamond, I just can't remember the specs I am sorry! My father in law was an expat in Indonesia and we picked it up for an absolute steal from one of the diamond markets over there. I've had it valued at over 4 times what we paid!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing. Really compliments your ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results