shape
carat
color
clarity

I would love to propose to My Boyfriend..Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I are a long-distance couple..We have been together for two years, and have already discussed marriage. He flys down to see me once every year on my birthday. I would love to make a proposal as special as possible. I wish a few people who read this, would please give their input! Also, I need a male opinion on if this is a right thing to do or not... Or if the guy should stick to the proposing.

Melyssa

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Am I to understand you only see each other once a year? If so, how long is the distance?

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
Well, my birthday is in July, so quite a long distance. However, we have managed to keep things good with our relationship. We're very close.

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
I live in Texas, and he lives in New York. We have busy schedules. He works, and I attend school.

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
I'm considering about doing it on the internet, or calling up the radio station he likes, and do it that way... But, do I buy him a ring? I'm sort of lost in what to do!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I tell the same thing to men--don't you want to see the reaction on his face and in his eyes? I don't think an engagement ring per say, but I would imagine you should have the intended wedding bad as a gesture of seriousness or maybe something you would give as a wedding gift like, an expensive watch and have it engraved with the proposal and the date (the equivalent of an engagement ring for a man?). I alway thought if I were to ask my guy (not going to happen) I would buy him a watch. That's what I wanted to give him as a wedding gift before we say I do but he has repeatedly suggested a big screen plasma television.

I just read your PM, the scrapbook idea is better than the chat.

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Hi Melyssa...
We're in the new millenium
The rules are all brand new
Don't wait around for him to ask
You can "pop the question" too!

Good luck
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results