shape
carat
color
clarity

I wish I had...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I just picked up the last of my things from the condo I lived in before John and I got married, they were all wedding related. My mom and dad hung my bouquet upside down to preserve the flowers, but they look like crap. I wish I had taken the time to figure out how to preserve my bouquet before the wedding so I could have requested my parents do so and given them instructions. I am going to make a shadow box full of wedding/honeymoon items and the flowers are to be part of that, I wish they were prettier than they are. So, for all of you with upcoming weddings, this may be something you want to think about. Just a ramble!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
good call! I left mine for the housekeeper to throw out or take home..... seems like such a waste of a $200 bouquet!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It does seem like such a waste. I really skimped on flowers, but it was important to keep my bouquet...the stephanotis is totally wilted and looks awful! I''m okay with it, because it is what it is, I just hope my little tip will help someone else in the planning process.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results