shape
carat
color
clarity

I was wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone has tried the new ''spray-on'' tanning booths?

I did this week, (thought it would be cool for Easter.)

It''s kinda cold, but seems to work pretty well. Now i''m more golden than normal!

*LOL*

win

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 4/9/2004 9:43:34 PM winyan wrote:

If anyone has tried the new 'spray-on' tanning booths?

I did this week, (thought it would be cool for Easter.)

It's kinda cold, but seems to work pretty well. Now i'm more golden than normal!

*LOL*

win----------------

I haven't tried, but want to
1.gif
lol My best friend had this done and was very pleased with the results, except she was bummed that the tan only lasted a week!

Michelle

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I did...last month!

I am so pale, that I almost look blue when I don't have a tan! I had company coming, and wanted to look nice, and tried it out!

It looked pretty good for about the first 3 days! Then it sort of wore off in certain places...and not in others, like in spots that don't get any wear and tear...like my belly button, under the bosom area, etc...
naughty.gif

I used a salt scrub about day 6 to make sure that I exfoliated my whole body to make sure I got it all off!

And, what's with the weird smell?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
*lol* tawn, I wanted it because I'm wearing mostly pale pink and green tomorrow...I'm not ghostly white, but I get a weird color when I'm not exposed to the sun, sort of ... hmmm... coral? dunno, but its weird. (I'm American Indian 1/2, btw, and unless we sit in the sun or get smoked in a campfire, we are more gold than 'red').

The weird smell? It reminds me of tobacco or Nicotine, I'm wondering if the DHA has any nicotine components in it.

I like the booth, but I didn't like losing the nose plugs. I didn't remember not to breath after they fell out and I got a little bit of the stuff in my nose. My color still looks pretty good after 4 days, I'm hoping it lasts the full week. BTW, it helps to exfoliate and moisture the night before the treatment, and to blot the excess after, rather than wiping it off.

win

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a place in Los Gatos that does it, I was going to take Greg there before the wedding to give the boy some color! But I didn't realize it wears off so fast..hmm. He is what we affectionately call 'greasy' ...his skin is pretty self-lubricating, so it may not even stick that well onto him! Damn! We leave about 6 days before the wedding, so I don't want him to be all patchy the day of. What to do, what to do...
confused.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 4/10/2004 2:10:07 PM Mara wrote:

There is a place in Los Gatos that does it, I was going to take Greg there before the wedding to give the boy some color! But I didn't realize it wears off so fast..hmm. He is what we affectionately call 'greasy' ...his skin is pretty self-lubricating, so it may not even stick that well onto him! Damn! We leave about 6 days before the wedding, so I don't want him to be all patchy the day of. What to do, what to do...
confused.gif

----------------

There's NO way I'd risk it, Mara! Don't get Greg sprayed! lol

Michelle

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Well, take him there before the wedding as a trial run, if that doesn't work, stick him in a stand up booth?

win

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes maybe I will take him this week and see if it works and how long it lasts and then figure out plan B if it does not work out...hehee. Greg..my favorite guinea pig.
2.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara, did you ever get
Greg that fake tan?

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results