shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to work outside today...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ben Affleck and Kevin Costner are filming a movie outside my office building...I wish I could go loiter.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT!?! go! go! go! (and take a camera
3.gif
) i love that Ben Affleck...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, you lucky girl.
30.gif
That must be beautiful scenery, indeed.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alas, no camera with me today. I was in a shot of people walking down the street though.

Ben looks like he does in movies. He''s really tall and I wasn''t expecting his head to be as big as it is...

The movie is "The Company Men" and it also has Tommy Lee Jones in it.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh how fun! Maybe when it starts raining, you can invite them in
31.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 8:59:02 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Alas, no camera with me today. I was in a shot of people walking down the street though.

Ben looks like he does in movies. He''s really tall and I wasn''t expecting his head to be as big as it is...

The movie is ''The Company Men'' and it also has Tommy Lee Jones in it.
Hudson, I just laughed out loud at this
9.gif

I once saw Matthew McConahey (sp?) in person, in A BATHING SUIT. oh yes, you heard it here -- it was everything you would imagine it would be BTW. He'' the only famous hot star i''ve ever seen relatively close-up...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 9:25:14 AM
Author: violet3

9.gif

I once saw Matthew McConahey (sp?) in person, in A BATHING SUIT. oh yes, you heard it here -- it was everything you would imagine it would be BTW. He'' the only famous hot star i''ve ever seen relatively close-up...

Oh really? And how CLOSE were you????
31.gif

Matthew McConaghey is more my type then BA. Mmmm yummy. I''ve heard he can be pretty stinky though. I''m not sure if that would ruin it for me. though I can imagine being at the beach and seeing him without a shirt, passing out, an then coming-to (due to the horrific BO) with him leaning over me...

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 9:39:55 AM

Date: 4/22/2009 9:25:14 AM
Author: violet3

9.gif

Oh really? And how CLOSE were you????
31.gif

Matthew McConaghey is more my type then BA. Mmmm yummy. I''ve heard he can be pretty stinky though. I''m not sure if that would ruin it for me. though I can imagine being at the beach and seeing him without a shirt, passing out, an then coming-to (due to the horrific BO) with him leaning over me...
Hee hee!

I was pretty close lady, and let''s just say if there was a BO issue, i certainly didn''t notice - i think my sense of sight overpowered pretty much everything else. I wasn''t, however, as close as the middle-aged woman who was trying to touch/grab him as he was walking by...people can get a little weird with the rich and famous.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
How fun! Man, a new job AND attractive movie stars outside- you are one lucky lady!!
31.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
me = jealous

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results