shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to see some asschers with halos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
I love asschers.
emlove.gif
I''m going to be purchasing a 1ct. asscher but would need a setting for it. Since my name is Angel (cheezy I know), I really wanted a setting that is a halo. Can you please show me your asschers with halos please. I just want to get some ideas on settings. Also if you know a great online store I can look up with halo settings that would be awesome too. Thank you guys for the help!
2.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
I am also getting an asscher for an e-ring. I will eventually be upgrading to a halo for it, but not just yet
7.gif

Pearlmansjewelers.com has a lot of great halo options. What kind of halo are you looking for? A more modern style or more antique-y?

Lucky you for getting a 1ct asscher, I''m jealous!

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
Yeah I know I''m anticipating mine as well. Right now I''m just looking around at different styles but I''m more of an antique kinda lady. Thank you so much for the website. I''m gonna go check them out right now.
face1.gif

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
I just looked up the website and WOW! Really nice looking settings. My kind of taste too. I''ll be showing the hubby this site and look at him with my begging eyes lol.
face22.gif
emwink.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:22:53 AM
Author: ANGEL WANTS A HALO
I just looked up the website and WOW! Really nice looking settings. My kind of taste too. I'll be showing the hubby this site and look at him with my begging eyes lol.
face22.gif
emwink.gif

Hehe, I'm glad you like it! There are a lot of more antique styles on that site but also a lot of modern things to choose from as well. I've always gotten very fast and friendly responses from emailing Julian at Pearlman's. I haven't purchased from them but it's been great so far corresponding with him and he's been very helpful in answering my questions
1.gif

EDIT: It looks like if you enter HALO in the search field up top on the main page it brings up all of the options. Good luck with finding exactly what you want!

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock

I actually think you helped me find my setting. I''m liking item# 117PP1 alot. Thank you so much. It''s very affordable too which is very important to me hehehe. I can tell I''m getting a great price too. I want to try giving them a call tomorrow to get some price quotes. Thank you a bunch Feralpenchant! You don''t know how much you''ve helped me.

face23.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:37:46 AM

I actually think you helped me find my setting. I''m liking item# 117PP1 alot. Thank you so much. It''s very affordable too which is very important to me hehehe. I can tell I''m getting a great price too. I want to try giving them a call tomorrow to get some price quotes. Thank you a bunch Feralpenchant! You don''t know how much you''ve helped me.

face23.gif

Aww, no problem at all! I''m glad you found something! That is actually very close to the setting I am hoping for, myself! I love Beverley K!

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
Then we have similar tastes. That''s awesome. I''m seriously thinking of buying it.
36.gif
I''m excited!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

This is the one I''m hoping to eventually upgrade to.

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
WOW! That is a beauty! I''m planning on getting the asscher diamond and the setting next year. Hopeing to save up. I think I''m gonna buy the setting first hehehee. I don''t want to let it slip through my fingers.
41.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:54:31 AM
WOW! That is a beauty! I''m planning on getting the asscher diamond and the setting next year. Hopeing to save up. I think I''m gonna buy the setting first hehehee. I don''t want to let it slip through my fingers.
41.gif

Lol. Yeah, but you''re already married! I would buy the setting first so I don''t miss the opportunity, but that would set me back about a year until I get a ring on my finger at all! I guess I''m technically already engaged, since we''ve agreed to marry, but I don''t have a ring yet. If I did, though, I''d buy that setting up SO FAST! Haha.

You MUST post pictures when you get the setting, I don''t care if there''s no diamond in it yet! I haven''t seen pictures of a Beverley K "engagement" setting on an actual person, I''ve only seen her bands. I''d love to see what the workmanship looks like in person on that type of ring!

1.gif

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
You should hint to your hubby~to~be about the ring to give him an idea of what to get you and to speed up the process. It took my hubby 4 years to propose to me. I don''t like the wait either. I say you should hint at it. You never know. I just spoke to the hubby about an hour ago and he told me he wants to see it when he gets home from work because he probably thinks it''s very unaffordable. But it''s actually a great deal. I hope he says it''s a go. I will for sure be spreading the pix all over this site lol. Most likely it will be without the asscher since I will have to wait to get that next year.
face21.gif
Money sucks right now but I''ve been waiting forever to upgrade. It''s not like the economy is gonna get better within the next 2 years lol. I hope I''m wrong about that though. But yes, I shall post the pix soon! Now I just have to see what the hubby says.
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results