shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to purchase a gently used designer handbag...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been ITCHING for a new handbag. I haven''t purchased a new one in years. My style of handbag shopping is quality over quantity.

My dream bag is the Louis Vuitton Bowtie but its more than I want to spend at this time. I wouldn''t mind buying a gently used Louis Vuitton as a compromise. Do any of you know of any consignment shops (online or in the San Francisco area) that carry nice handbags? I''ve looked at bagborroworsteal.com and they don''t have any styles that I like. I know that for this type of thing you have to keep checking because its the luck of the draw when it comes to finding a good buy. My budget is ~$1000.

I''m extremely wary of counterfeit bags but I can usually sniff out a fake. I haven''t had a good copy stump me yet but there''s always a chance...

TIA!
35.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Try asking over at the purse forum:
http://forum.purseblog.com/

They can probably help you; there are many LV lovers over there
31.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Check out this link:

http://www.mypoupette.com/

They have some consignment bags and also offer authentication services for ebayers... so if you come across a seller that has the "MyPoupette" logo then that means its been authenticated. Also, you can send them the link to one you may be considering on ebay and they authenticate it that way.

Good Luck!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the tips DearBuddha and oobiecoo. I''ll check out those sites!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann''s Fabulous Finds is great too. They are online.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Ah: Fashionphile

*In BH, totally trustworthy and fantastic!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
try www.let-trade.com

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I second Ann''s Fabulous Finds. Also check out Yoogi''s Closet which is online as well and they have a great return policy so it gives you time to authenticate your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results