shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to propose to my boyfriend! Help me Please! I need ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I have been together for two years, and have discussed marriage, and starting a family together, and so on. The downside to trying to propose to him, is we are long-distance. I live in Texas, and he lives in New York. He flys down to see me maybe once every year. I would like to make this as special as possible, and would just like a few ideas to get me going. Also, I would like a males point of view of how they would feel if their girlfriend proposed to them... Would this freak him out?

Melyssa

Rough_Rock
Please
sad.gif
Someone help me.. Just a few ideas!

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
i responded to your PM...ball's in your court

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
Flies down once a year??? So you have seen him twice, and thinking about marriage? Seems risky to me.

MARIAV75

Rough_Rock
I would definately talk about living arrangements first. Do you feel that you have been around him enough to marry him?
He flies down once a year? How many times have you been together? Did you know him before this???
I dont know- I think my best advice is to think this through.. I dont know if I would propose just yet...
think it through!
Is he planning to move to TX? Or you to NYC? Two very different places
1.gif

How old are you?? If you mind me asking..
confused.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Guys,

Check this out:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-would-love-to-propose-to-my-boyfriend-please-help.5470/

But she hasn't posted again so I don't know what she decided to do. I wonder.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
?

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Males point of view ~

Remeber Girls you have been playing with those Barbie and Ken dolls for years , you have had your wedding planned out since the age of 6! Us guys, we no nothing about it nor care to. You hit us with that question and we freak out. Becareful. More info it sounds like he could be married already ? Just my thoughts with limited info .

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
People scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results