shape
carat
color
clarity

i want BACK on the list!! :)

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

so my boyfriend had a rocky few months, last year at this time and i really didn't know if we were gonna make it. i made it to #3 on the LIW list when i asked to be removed because my boyfriend and i had no business talking about marriage in the condition we were in. we went through some more rough months but early this summer we turned a new leaf and things have been better than they were even in our "honeymoon phase". in the past, marriage talk always scared the bf and you could tell he had a bit of hesitation whenever we talked about it, but now talks are going full force ahead, with absolutely NO hesitation (actually, he brings it up almost everytime we're together...ie. where should we live? should we live in a 1 or 2 bedroom? who do you want at the wedding...etc).

so as of this past week or so, we talked about getting married in the fall so i'm expecting a early spring proposal maybe. he's hinted recently that he needs to SAVE every penny he has and started taking all the overtime he can. he also hinted that he was talking about "a friend" who was working with a jeweler. out of genuine curiosity, i asked him who the friend was (i'm nosy and i wanted to know who was looking to propose...heheh) and he just gave me this sneaky look :naughty: and said "wouldn't you like to know..?!" i keep telling myself that it won't be til the spring at least b/c i don't want to get my hopes up. but over the next month we have my birthday (next sat), xmas then our 4-year anniversary (1/2). he's planned something for my birthday and he won't tell me anything, so the wheels in my head keep turning....but again, i don't want to get my hopes up. :cheeky:

life is so fabulously grand, i feel like i could fly. haha.

so yes, this was a really long version of saying that i would like BACK on the list. hopefully this time, i won't make it to #3 before requested to come off it again! :bigsmile:

:wavey:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on being put back on the list! I'm expecting a similarly timed proposal, so we'll just have to wait together :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats :bigsmile:. It sounds like things are going perfectly!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies!

man, i can't help but think that he might be planning something for my birthday. he says one thing and i get all excited but then he says something else and i think hmmm...maybe not. sigh. i'm driving myself crazy.

:wacko:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Back.....

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
so, there was no bday proposal yesterday as i kinda hoped for. but, my boyfriend surprised me with front row tickets to wintuk, cirque du soleil and we just walked around nyc - central park, rockefeller center. it was a great day. i was on cloud nine all day! what a great way to celebrate my bday. today's my actual bday and i get to spend it with the people i love the most, so i'm over the moon. :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
waitingpatiently|1291479549|2787250 said:
so, there was no bday proposal yesterday as i kinda hoped for. but, my boyfriend surprised me with front row tickets to wintuk, cirque du soleil and we just walked around nyc - central park, rockefeller center. it was a great day. i was on cloud nine all day! what a great way to celebrate my bday. today's my actual bday and i get to spend it with the people i love the most, so i'm over the moon. :)

sounds like a terrific birthday! HOnestly- I think it's a good thing he didn't propose, isn't it nice to have a random day be made special with a proposal instead of sharing it with a birthday?!?!?!

:naughty:

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Amys Bling|1291500771|2787425 said:
waitingpatiently|1291479549|2787250 said:

sounds like a terrific birthday! HOnestly- I think it's a good thing he didn't propose, isn't it nice to have a random day be made special with a proposal instead of sharing it with a birthday?!?!?!

:naughty:

amys bling that's a great point!! i'm kind of glad, too. this birthday weekend was the best birthday i've ever had and that's even without a proposal! hehehe.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your proposal came really quick! (I read your engaged :appl: post) Congratulations!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
YES IT DID!!!! hehehehehee.....
:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results