shape
carat
color
clarity

I think tonight is the night.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I overheard my guy on the phone last night with his dad, saying "You did? That''s great, hold onto it.". Then this morning, he''s acting all suspicious, getting home from work super early and wanting to know exactly what time I''ll be home from work, suggesting we go to our favorite Italian restuarant.

I sent my stone to get set into the Ritani Endless Love setting, 4-5 weeks a go.

I''m so nervous!
6.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
That''s fantastic! Good luck to you and your soon-to-be-FI!!!!

Off the subject, being a NYC foodie, what''s your favorite Italian restaurant?

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, I hope you''re right! Definitely sounds like a lot of suspicious behavior going on!!

If it does happen tonight, remember to savor your final moments of being "unengaged" and enjoy the proposal when it starts happening!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Ammayernyc,

We like Max, downtown. Have you been there? It''s very small and adorable. They don''t take reservations, which can be a pain, but their food is AWESOME and fairly inexpensive. That''s probably my favorite.....

But a restaurant called Libretti''s just opened up by him and I and that has become our local favorite. I didn''t ask him which restuarant!

Hmmmm.... Plus, the Yankees are on tonight, and he and I like to go to Libretti''s, order a bottle of wine, eat slowly and watch our team!

I just don''t know! I''m nervous!
emdgust.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been to either restaurant.

However, it sounds like it would be the perfect time for a proposal!!! If, for some reason, it doesn''t happen tonight, please, please don''t be discouraged. Just hope for another game like last night''s!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you...I can''t wait to see the pictures!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is so exciting!!! Good luck!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I promise to not get discouraged if it doesn''t not happen tonight b/c it WILL happen someday anyway.
face23.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2005 4:44
6.gif
2 PM
Author: Morticia
I promise to not get discouraged if it doesn''t not happen tonight b/c it WILL happen someday anyway.
face23.gif

What a great, positive attitude you have!!
9.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!
36.gif
It has to be soon for you!! Congrats
9.gif

BTW, have you ever been to Carmine''s? I met up with some friends in NYC this past weekend and we ate at the location in the theater district. Very delish!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Morticia, my fingers are crossed!!! I have been eager to see your Ritani
9.gif
9.gif
It is going to be SO GORGEOUS--but you know it''s going to happen one way or the other, so just breath through it in case tonight is not the night. But I have a good feeling about this!!

Yay!!!

(And you and Ammayernyc are making me homesick for the city.....mmm, Lombardi''s, Cara Mia, Angel''s, Al Dente, Pomodoro, Coppola''s, Bruculino, Ristorante La Grolla.....even PATSY''s!!) YUM!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Heeey, best wishes Morticia. Can''t wait to see the ritani.

Blue, the only restaurant I know of all mentioned is Patsy''s. lol! Love the pizza. Have to check ''em all out. Tonite is Thai nite in my old stompin'' grouds (Forest Hills). Emm Em!
18.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
MORTICIA!!!

HOW EXCITING!!!!! You MUST update us after your dinner date tonight! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you...I even hope that the Yankees win -- and I''m from Boston!

klr
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Well you''re probably at dinner as I''m posting this so I hope regardless of the outcome you''re having an awesome evening...but obviously can''t wait to hear what happened!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am soo excited for you. I hope you are hearing the sweetest words of your life right now. You have such an upbeat outlook that even if it is not this night we all know it will be some night soon. Just enjoy him treating you like the princess you are!

jlc0604

Rough_Rock
Can''t wait to hear about what happened! I too am eager to see your new Ritani - I''m asking for a simliar setting so I can''t wait to see photos
emsmile.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Is she back from dinner yet? huh huh huh?
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/28/2005 12:36:18 AM
Author: snow_happy
Is she back from dinner yet? huh huh huh?
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lol! Yea.. what''s the deal lady?

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
We''re pulling for you Morticia! I saw the Yippee thread & thought that was potentially you posting. So....what''s the story morning glory? lol. Lack of communication on your part leads to speculation on our part. hehehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morticia,
yes what happened, everyone wants to know??

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo........... What happened?!?!?!???????
6.gif
11.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This is torture!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
LOL she should know better than to keep PSers hanging!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
AHHH!! Still no word?

I figure it must have happened otherwise she would have come on here after dinner to tell us? BUT if she did get the proposal then she was probably on the phone with family and friends?

I''m so excited for her! and the ring! AHHHHHHHH I hope she comes online soon!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Snow, I was thinking the same. ! LOL.

Moooooooorrrrrrrrrtttttttttiiiiiiiiicccccccciiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa............

jlc0604

Rough_Rock
WHERE IS SHE????!!!!

Let''s see - her last post was at 4pm in NYC. So maybe she doesn''t get to her computer till later in the afternoon? Is she in school, perhaps? I can''t remember. Maybe we''ll get the update in the next couple of hours! LOL - I obviously have put WAY to much thought into this!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my in all her excitement, I hope she didn''t foget about us!!! Lol!!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
The system says she''s on right now! Maybe she''s drafting her post?

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! You ladies are awesome. Too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results