shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I''ve got wedding-related OCD.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
I am totally fixated on wedding-related things & obsess over the unfixed/ unsettled details. Current obsession: flowers & centerpieces. Often, if my day slows down or as I drift to sleep, I find myself thinking about which florist, whether I should make it a DIY project, if the colors will compliment the BM dresses or chair covers, cost savings vs. time savings of having someone else do it.... You''d think I had nothing better to do!

Anyone else having some OCD, or do I need to sit down on a couch and talk to somebody?

emwink.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t worry, this is totally normal. Wait until you start to have nightmares about wedding planning
2.gif

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
I agree it''s totally normal. What''s worse is second guessing yourself AFTER you make a decision. So get the OCD out now so that once you do make your decisions you can be happy and content and move on to freaking out about the next detail. That''s what worked for me!
1.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Sign me up ... As soon as I check off one thing on my list, my mind is already racing onto the next thing. Everyone else keeps saying "oh ... it''s six months away" ... It feels like it''s going to be tomorrow to me. Still lots of stuff to do!!
If you, like I am, are already a Type A personality ... this wedding planning business is not for the faint of heart. It''s all-consuming.

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
I know...make one decision, then I obsess on the next thing. But I do make time to look back & occassionally question the decisions I''ve already made!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results