shape
carat
color
clarity

I *think* I found my dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
It has been quite a journey but I think I have found my dress and wanted to share my excitement!! It was totally not what I was looking for but I tried it on for the first time for my cousin over Christmas out of state and loved it. I got home and kept looking around to make sure that was it... but I went and tried it on again last weekend and knew I had found my dress! Now I just need to figure out where to order it... the bridal salon 2 hours away from my house or Lee Philip Bridals who will ship it to me AND save me $260!

I don't have any pics of me in it yet
7.gif
and it looks much better in person than it does on the model... it flows much better in real life.

But anyway I will stop rambling now... here is my dress!!! Pronovias "Haiti"

asr.JPG

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
close up of neckline... my favorite part!!

asr2.JPG

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
back

asr3.JPG

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
ok... better picture of the back

asr4.JPG

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Its very pretty! I love Pronovias gowns!
30.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 10:49:54 AM
Author: pan_manda
I love the neckline too! I always see this dress in wedding mags and I just adore it! What a wonderful choice!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh i love it!!!! I love the top - it''s so sophistocated...i vote to order it from the place where you can get a discount! when can we see pictures of you in it and what color are you getting??

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love the bodice. This one just screams elegant, classic, couture. Congratulations on avoiding the "boobage stuffed in a strapless sweetheart" fad.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that it''s stunning! I love it! If you think that you need alterations maybe get it in the place nearest to you and see will they throw it in for free-that''s what I did.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That dress is so gorgeous!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!
36.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
From one Pronovias bride to another, congratulations!!! That gown is stunning! They didn''t have that one as a sample where I bought mine, or I would have tried it on!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
This dress is STUNNING! I love the neckline, too... can't wait to see pictures of YOU in it!! So you should share them ASAP!!

I'm wearing Pronovias too, but I went the lace route. :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress! If IRL looks better than the model pic, then WOW!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s absolutely gorgeous!! Can''t wait to see you in it!
36.gif
(Also, I love your sig--Eddie Izzard = awesome
9.gif
)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats that dress is stunning, I love the neckline

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I agree with you on the neckline! Its so neat! Congrats on finding the dress.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
So sorry ladies!... we have been having computer issues and now I''m using my dinosaur desktop from 2000!! You don''t realize how fast your computer is until you use a 9 year old one.....

Thank you ALL for your lovely compliments, I love having other people to be excited with so I don''t feel like I am driving my BMs crazy! Sadly I won''t have pictures of me in it until mine comes in
39.gif
39.gif
as the store would not allow me to take pictures AND the sales associate would not leave the dressing room!! But as soon as I get them they will be here!

Violet - I am getting it in Ivory, I have super pale skin so that seems to be my best bet!

purrpect - lol! honestly I don''t have much in the "boobage" department so that and the length are the only alterations I will need. My uncle actually commented on it while I was trying it on - it was sticking way out b/c I didn''t fill it and he said ummmmm please tell me they will fix that, otherwise everyone will be going in for hugs in October!

bee* - great idea! I will have to call them tomorrow!!

Lanie - yay Pronovias!... which one did you choose?

Gwen - FI and I adore Eddie... we are writing him to invite him to the wedding lol, the only problem is that his makeup would probably look better than mine!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
That is an incredible gown! I love that neckline and the color/material look sumptuous!!
Gorgeous choice!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Yay... Congrats on finding the dress! It looks great and I can''t wait to see you in it.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
That is an absolutely stunning dress... I love Pronovias dresses - so elegant and classy (and ditto everything purrfect said. lol!)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love Pronovias! This gown is stunning...

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your dress! It''s a beautiful dress and I''m sure you look stunning in it. Do post more pictures with you in the dress!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love this dress!
30.gif
In fact, I kinda want to go find a salon that sells it near me just to try it on. It is fantastic, and I cannot wait to see it when it comes in!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wooo! It''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful dress! I can''t wait to see it on you!!!!

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
I''m way late to this but wanted to say I LOVE IT!!!
36.gif
30.gif

I may be a bit biased since my dress looks very similar... mine is La Sposa "faro". Do you have any ideas for accessories/shoes?? I''d love to hear your ideas!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 10:49:54 AM
Author: pan_manda

I love the design of the bodice.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. I can''t wait to see it on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results