shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I found my dream dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What do we think of this, ladies? It is SO me!

222430410_o.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Back view...

222430440_o.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Close up of the lace. The lace is what caught my eye, and I love 3/4 sleeves.

222430462_o.jpg

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Now I am not usually a fan of sleeves because they remind me so much of the 1980s, and early 90s, but this dress really is BEAUTIFUL!

Very timeless! I love the low scooped neckline. The scoop would look beautiful in the back as well!

I love it!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
fit for a princess!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Love the front, but I''d modify the back also. I don''t find the back attractive as is.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Very victorian! It looks like it would be super flattering. Pretty!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! It''s beautiful! I''m not usually a fan of sleeves on wedding gowns either but I''m really loving this one!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I love the lace sleeves and detailing! Have you tried it on yet?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The neckline on this dress is really pretty - winks elf! who makes this?

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! The sleeves and neckline are gorgeous!!!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It is made by Blue Enzoani Arlington. It is on Bestbridalprices for $1,200...I got it for only $300!

My offer was accepted, I''m so excited!!! The funny thing is, I had actually bought another gown, but I keep going back to being self-conscious about wearing white. Of course it doesn''t hurt that the first gown needs some extensive alterations as it falls right off of me (despite having sleeves!) and it would need to be taken up at the waist by about 4 inches (might ruin the shape). So, I''ll resell it.

I''ve worn a style of dress similar to this with the ruching at the waist, and the open neckline is very flattering to me, so I know it will look good. I can''t wait to see it in person. I''m not crazy about the back of the skirt because it is so plain, but I love that the back is solid lace. I can always have a piece put into the inside of the dress so that it appears you can see through the lace, but it will hide my tatoo. I''m not crazy about bridal gowns without sleeves. I''ll be 40 by the time we get married, and not everyone looks good (or feels confident) in strapless gowns. Besides, the wedding is late October, and we planned for an outdoor ceremony. The sleeves and having fabric on my back are a definite must-have for me!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on a fantastic deal! It sounds like you really know what you want, and found it! That''s really exciting.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it looks beautiful ;D

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful. I love 3/4 length sleeves and lace.
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that it''s fab!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - it has a vintage feel to it without looking dated
36.gif
9.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I like the sleeves. Wedding dress styles come and go. Notice how ALL the dresses are strapless/sleeveless now? Will it be that way in ten years? I doubt it. Your dress looks classic and romantic and I love it!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the bead work is exquisite!!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The gown should be here sometime this week. I''m so excited!!! The other gown I had gotten was really pretty, but kinda boring (simple ballgown style, long sleeves, tired design). As soon as I saw this one I knew it was my style, and I''d regret not going for it. Now the hunt for shoes and veil begins!

mel047

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It''s so traditional and classic! It''s really beautiful!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous! Very Grace Kelly!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty gown. What a great find! I''d be in trouble if I had to find a dress these days. I would be so uncomfortable with no sleeves and nothing on my back. (I feel that way about regular clothes too, though.) That dress looks like it would be very flattering.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you post photos of you trying it on when it arrives? The style is very pretty, I love lace on wedding dresses.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful dress! It has such a modern and traditional feel to it! I can''t wait to see pictures of it with you wearing it! Congrats!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/21/2009 8:26:23 AM
Author: Winks_Elf
It is made by Blue Enzoani Arlington.

Correction: It is the "Arlington" style from the 2008 Blue Collection by Enzoani. Whew, that''s a mouthful!
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Yay - How exciting, Wink''s Elf! That is a beautiful gown ... I would love to see pictures with you in it!!
While I was looking from my dress everytime I saw a long sleeve gown, I kept on meaning to point it out to you and just never did. I always thought of you though.
2.gif
I''m glad you found your dream dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results