shape
carat
color
clarity

I think he has the ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kbling

Rough_Rock
Last night, BF dropped a lot of "hints"...basically he said that he has "seen" and "held" the ring...and that it is beautiful! I''m pretty sure this means that HE HAS IT!!! I couldn''t sleep at all... Still don''t think I''ll get the proposal before I leave for my vacation w/mom though. We have a CRAZY weekend coming up and there just isn''t going to be any time.

We were eating in "Smokey Bones" (a chain rib joint) last night and he said "wouldn''t it be funny if I just proposed to you right here?". To that, my reply was "I wouldn''t care WHERE you did it...you know I''d be the happiest woman in the world!!" He just smiled. I guess he really wants it to be special, which I think is adorable and wonderful and worth all this waiting.
face1.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Hope it isnt too much longer! We need some more LIW bling... and you can be #50!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! I wouldn''t be able to sleep either.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
kbling- YAY!! Thats fantastic.. I hope its soon!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
That''s exciting!!! I keep my fingers crossed that it is really, really, really girl soon!!!!!!
9.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
How exciting! Fingers crossed that it''s soon (And not GUY soon.
2.gif
)

35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
you are so much more patient then I would be! I''d be jumping around, begging him to give it to me, asking when I could have it, waking him up in the middle of the night to talk about it
3.gif
what a good future fiance you are!

can''t to hear about the proposal when it happens and to see that ring!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am with FFaz on this one I would be bouncing of the walls
19.gif
26.gif
....or searching the house to take a little peak.
12.gif
I think mine knows if he hints i would take out dry wall if left alone for more then about 5 minutes. I am not a surprise girl.

kbling

Rough_Rock
Ok, girls...there is a teeny tiny chance he may ask me this weekend...but I wont hold my breath. I''m pretty sure he plans to wait until I get back from vacation for various reasons I wont get into.

But JUST in case...can you all say a little LIW prayer for me that he does it early (like tomorrow night...yeah yeah...THAT would be perfect!!)? I''m going to a fabulous party on Sat night where I''ll be seeing all my friends...and it would be SO much better if I had some nice new *bling* and a happy fiance to show off!!!! Of course, I could never say this to my BF!!

I''ve got tomorrow off...have a good weekend all!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
....a LIW prayer....

God grant me the serenity to accept the ring I can not change
The courage to upgrade the one I can
And the wisdom to deal with boy-soon.

Ok, not very funny, but you are on our minds kbling, and I have a GOOD feeling about this weekend for you!!!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Blue-

you are just a crack-up! Perfect prayer.....

kbling

Rough_Rock
Blue, that prayer ROCKs...thank you for the good vibes!!
17.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 9:42:16 PM
Author: kbling
Blue, that prayer ROCKs...thank you for the good vibes!!
17.gif
LOL! That''s really really cute. Best of Luck, Best Wishes, Best of Everything! I''m sure it''ll be everything you imagined it would be and better.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results