shape
carat
color
clarity

I registered!

And now Macy''s is spamming me, every hour.

I had some major drama yesterday but I am going to stay positive and happy. I registered and now I am getting married in 139 days.
5.gif

How is everyone doing?

Screen shot 2010-06-13 at 2.44.53 PM.jpg

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, what a joke! So frustrating. I''ve heard nothing but terrible things about Macy''s registries. Why can''t they get it together? Can you add them to your Spam list?

BBB and Crate & Barrel have been simply flawless from start to finish, if you''re looking for another registry to add.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Have you thought about creating a separate email address? That''s what I did, because I know that all the wedding sites just LOVE to share your email address with everyone.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I feel ya on the Macy''s registry. I had to make a Macy''s registry because it was the only place that had the china pattern FI and I wanted. So that''s all that''s on it, the china! Everything else is C&B and BB&B.
1.gif
However, I checked the other day and Macy''s seems to have listed three of the items as "unable to be purchased" and the others are all "ships between 85-110 days". When I called to find out what was going on, I spoke with two people...one who told me the china pattern was "experimental" and I should never have been able to put it on my registry, and the other told me that was a pile of bs and everything will ship normally. I told them I hope the 2nd person is right, because otherwise I''ll just tell people who ask where our china is registered that they can purchase straight from the manufacturer and forget Macy''s.

Also, I totally made a spam email account just for this. I checked it the other day - SO MANY random emails and plenty from Macy''s, too!

I actually added them to my semi-spam email.

If this continues I will delete everything and go to C&B or BB&B!!

So far they have emailed me 15 times today.. If they email like this every day until my wedding, it''ll be a total of 2,240 emails
40.gif
lol

ts44- I had mentioned that I had heard horror stories about people having problems like what you described at the bridal salesperson said she''s never heard of that.

I did an inner eye-roll... I''ve heard nothing but bad things from Macy''s!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results